Other Forums (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i occasionally post on a forum called JambosKickback for Hearts fans but it is full of cliques and if you have less than 10k posts of banal "hearts are the bestest" you get ripped for being a Hibs fan in disguise....

though the amount of "in the know,done deal" merchants there puts us to shame lol

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I've always wondered why so many supporters of other teams post here? Not that I mind, I actually appreciate fans of other clubs posting here but i wonders why they chose Tuz and what it is about here that they love. I was going to start a new thread to ask but i don't think there's any point since we have this thread

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Cool site indeed, the media section there is amazing.
what is it with arab sites and their media.

I also went on a Man U site but it pretty much sucks because u dont' get to see the whole board until you have so many posts and a senior member approve you

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Actually, I know many Barca and Real Madrid forums but they're all in Spanish.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never really liked forums, they seemed boring to me. Now Juventuz is another story, I haven't gotten bored yet.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What does islam have to do with Aberdeen football?
With Rangers and Celtic making millions every year of religious hatred, Aberdeen decided to get in on the act and market themselves as the club of Islam.

I've always wondered why so many supporters of other teams post here? Not that I mind, I actually appreciate fans of other clubs posting here but i wonders why they chose Tuz and what it is about here that they love. I was going to start a new thread to ask but i don't think there's any point since we have this thread
I stumbled across the place when looking for some news about Juve playing in Serie B.

Place looked entertaining, so I stayed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)