Osama Bin Laden is dead! (2 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #701
    Not even the fact that the terrorists wanted to bring down the Taj hotel to rubble, just like the WTC towers?

Do you still deny that the scale of the operation deserves so much attention? Come on!

:oops:
    How were they going to take down the buildings? With their rubber dingies? Look, I'm not downplaying the attacks, it was a great tragedy, your greatest perhaps, I get that but your media are a bunch of sensationalists.

A life lost is a life lost, no matter what nationality it has. A lot of lives have been lost to terrorism. Look at Sri Lanka, they've suffered from terrorism on a big scale longer than any other nation on the subcontinent. But you don't see them hyping that shit and demanding world attention.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Its pointless to argue about propoganda and nationalistic sensationalism, its bound to be happen when it involves two neighbouring countries that are enemies.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    How were they going to take down the buildings? With their rubber dingies? Look, I'm not downplaying the attacks, it was a great tragedy, your greatest perhaps, I get that but your media are a bunch of sensationalists.

A life lost is a life lost, no matter what nationality it has. A lot of lives have been lost to terrorism. Look at Sri Lanka, they've suffered from terrorism on a big scale longer than any other nation on the subcontinent. But you don't see them hyping that shit and demanding world attention.
    oooh, good one, Sri Lanka...did someone say harbor terrorists. :tamiltigers:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    So heroic navy seals managed to break into a house surrounded by walls and kill unarmed people including a woman. Maybe Osama had something to say and that's why they didn't allow him to talk.
    Yeah, I'm sure he had an epithany just before they were about to kill him that he couldn't possible of shared with the world before that exact moment in time.

"Bananas are an excellent source of potasium!"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Obama is apparently not going to release the photos because "conspiracy theorists won't believe them anyway."

I guess the majority of Americans and people across the globe are conspiracy theorists then.

I can't wait until you're out of office, MaoBama.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Obama is apparently not going to release the photos because "conspiracy theorists won't believe them anyway."
    I'm not defending him for not releasing the photos but he is completely right about that. Releasing photos was never going to convince anyone who was already set on not believing this.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    What's the real problem between Indian and Pakistani conflict and hatred? Is it similar to Turks and Armenians? Was there any genocide? Who's the oppressed and who's the oppressor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)