Osama Bin Laden is dead! (12 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #681
    It's been copied several times (7/7, 3/11 for example), seems a silly thing to pick up on. I'm not getting involved in your wider discussion :D
    I know 7/7 but that was kinda expected, it was the UK's 'run-in' with Al-Qaeda. I have no idea what 3/11 is. "26/11" has no ring to it and it had nothing to do with global terrorism.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #685
    You brought India into this discussion with me. That is your automatic counter

Once again, just because you don't like what myself and news outlets are saying doesn't mean you need to go and bring up things that aren't pertinent to this thread.

Grow up
    Whatever dude. I'm not buying your bullshit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Whatever dude. I'm not buying your bullshit.
    I'm not asking you to buy or accept anything

My posts were my opinions but they were not off-topic nor were they attacking in any manner. Go back and read them, if you want to interpret them in any other manner then be my guest. But trust me, if I wanted to cross the line and start throwing verbal darts like you then you would be a lot angrier at me.

Apr 15, 2006
    I know 7/7 but that was kinda expected, it was the UK's 'run-in' with Al-Qaeda. I have no idea what 3/11 is. "26/11" has no ring to it and it had nothing to do with global terrorism.
    Not even the fact that the terrorists wanted to bring down the Taj hotel to rubble, just like the WTC towers?

Do you still deny that the scale of the operation deserves so much attention? Come on!
    Sheik fucked it up. It was a simply joke on Melo and it was gonna end just like that, as a joke. But the peanut penis had to make it political :(
    :oops:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Kashmir is for Kashmiri's. End of story.
    Agreed with that. Much like the Northern Ireland solution.

If you wanna argue history then you'll lose. India has no lawful claim to Kashmir whatsoever. You guys go on living with a chip on your shoulder and annoyance with the existence of Pakistan (1947-cont.)
    History is full of idiots. I still claim I was a direct descendant of a bivalve that lived at the bottom of the Indian Ocean 30 million years ago, and with continental shift this is now modern day Kashmir. Therefore Kashmir is mine.

Where do you draw the line with that historical asscrap, you know?

Can Barca win one game without the refs' help? :p
    :lol:

I probably do not know about the its history as much as you do, but I've always been taught that J&K was a part of India, is one of Indian's states and has been represented so in every map of Indian I've seen. So I'm gonna consider the same too. I'm not gonna change my opinion, so there's no point discussing this anymore. Plus, it's OT, so let's leave it at that.
    And I was taught that the Wright Brothers invented the airplane. Just don't tell that to a Brazilian.

We're basically broke. The best thing we could do is leave Pakistan be and stop sending in our Predator drones to wipe out suspected terrorists. We are causing more trouble than it's worth and for the sake of Pakistan, I wouldn't want to be invaded should someone revenge their family's death by blowing something up in New York.
    I think we should send it a Predator Drone to serve as President of Pakistan. Mess with that shit, y'all!

Wow thats fantastic

Do they have a facebook page? I was considering "liking" them
    :lol2:

From what I've heard Al Qaida is pretty much a dead movement and has been for some time now.
    I don't think so. They will be back.
    Completely irrelevant in the Arab spring. bin Laden founded them as a sort of refute to the corrupt leadership in the Arab world that was in the pockets of the Americans. They totally got their ideology asswhooped by a bunch of non-violents. :lol:

Gandhi 1 - 0 Al Queda.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    So you think they should treat this is any other terrorist attacks we've had in the past 20 years?
    They could start with dropping the drums and making cricket-matches look like a combat-field.
    When you defeated us in the semi-final there were some TV channels saying we avenged the Mumbai attacks. I mean, come ooon?

Apr 15, 2006
    They could start with dropping the drums and making cricket-matches look like a combat-field.
    When you defeated us in the semi-final there were some TV channels saying we avenged the Mumbai attacks. I mean, come ooon?
    What I meant it, they shouldn't have called it 26\11, and instead called it the 26th November Attacks? Like it'll make a difference? Please!

Well it's no surprise that the media over-hypes cricket in general here. They love sucking crickets' cock like a whore. They do it all the time. And it is disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)