Osama Bin Laden is dead! (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hell, we have Predator drones and constant surveillance of all sorts of areas in Pakistan, yet supposedly we couldn't find OBL for over ten years!

Three scenarios: 1) He had help from the ISI 2) Our intelligence really, really sucks 3) We milked this guy for all he's worth for years.

I choose 3.

Apr 12, 2004
Hell, we have Predator drones and constant surveillance of all sorts of areas in Pakistan, yet supposedly we couldn't find OBL for over ten years!

Three scenarios: 1) He had help from the ISI 2) Our intelligence really, really sucks 3) We milked this guy for all he's worth for years.

I choose 3.
Well, Predator drones aren't necessary the same as having people on the ground, and they are often flown by people in Colorado.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't know if it's true or not. I just heard that they are struggling to recruit members because they don't appeal to the younger generations and that it's killing the movement.
The capability to recruit new members depends so much on the American policies in the Middle East. Do you think those will change soon?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know if it's true or not. I just heard that they are struggling to recruit members because they don't appeal to the younger generations and that it's killing the movement.
They arent worried, aslong as you are bombing the shit out/ fiercely controlling of most muslim world, they will have enough incentive to get more recruits.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Armenian army is the best fools, we have Juve spirit! If only my fellow people were perverts like me, and each man had 15 kids at least, we would rule the world :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)