Osama Bin Laden is dead! (4 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Dude, they kicked your ass badly in 1999. They are giving you time to consolidate before they destroy your petty army.
1999? Are we in 1999 now? How stupid argument. It's not Croatia we are talking about mate. Edit: Oh wait, do you have military?

They had a good reason for attacking us after the Mumbai-terrors. General Musharraf did a good job on the military, they are solid now. Funny to see you talk on something you don't have a clue about.

Apr 12, 2004
1999? Are we in 1999 now? How stupid argument. It's not Croatia we are talking about mate. Edit: Oh wait, do you have military?

They had a good reason for attacking us after the Mumbai-terrors. General Musharraf did a good job on the military, they are solid now. Funny to see you talk on something you don't have a clue about.
1999 and Croatia?

What are you talking about?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1999? Are we in 1999 now? How stupid argument. It's not Croatia we are talking about mate.

I know a lot about the Indo-Pakistani conflicts because I talk about it with Sheik a lot. What you say now is completely different from what he says.
I haven't checked any other sources, but according to him they were always easily beating you and their army is much more superior to yours. Ok, maybe he exaggerated and your army isn't a bunch of girls, as he calls them, but I think he's right that they can kick your ass whenever they want to.

Apr 15, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;3009747 said:
Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigga hidin' in a bowl of rice ready to put a cap in his ass...

WHAT DOES OSAM BIN LADEN LOOK LIKE?

he he heh ehehhe e he's tall

GO ON!

heh ehehhe heheh he's got a beard

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

what?

BANG!
:rofl: GENIUS!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I know a lot about the Indo-Pakistani conflicts because I talk about it with Sheik a lot. What you say now is completely different from what he says.
I haven't checked any other sources, but according to him they were always easily beating you and their army is much more superior to yours. Ok, maybe he exaggerated and your army isn't a bunch of girls, as he calls them, but I think he's right that they can kick your ass whenever they want to.
Of course he'll say it, he is Indian you morhon :lol:
They did beat us in the past yes, I won't deny that.

They can't kick our ass whenever they want to, they have the upper hand on us but it's only because our military they haven't tried.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

They can't kick our ass whenever they want to, they have the upper hand on us but it's only because our military they haven't tried.
You are seriously replying to me, aren't you? :D

I'm just teasing you, dumbass. I know nothing about your army or about your bilateral problems with India, except the worldwide known facts. I never thought you'll take it seriously :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You are seriously replying to me, aren't you? :D

I'm just teasing you, dumbass. I know nothing about your army or about your bilateral problems with India, except the worldwide known facts. I never thought you'll take it seriously :D
Devil. Jack's taught you well on provoking :lol:

Now let's move into the Champions League thread and attack our mutual enemy.

Apr 15, 2006

*Moron

I don't really care much about whose army can beat whose. But whatever the outcome is, fuck Pakistan!

Apr 15, 2006
I know you don't mean that :stuckup:
Oh I wouldn't mean that if they hadn't been fighting over Kashmir for the past 50 years or so. I don't have anything against Pakistanis here or anywhere else I meet(considering they're not terrorists), but I cannot say a good word about Pakistan especially for what they're doing with Kashmir. I don't care what justification they have. Kashmir is an Indian state. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT! :(

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Oh I wouldn't mean that if they hadn't been fighting over Kashmir for the past 50 years or so. I don't have anything against Pakistanis here or anywhere else I meet(considering they're not terrorists), but I cannot say a good word about Pakistan especially for what they're doing with Kashmir. I don't care what justification they have. Kashmir is an Indian state. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT! :(
So stop raping their people and kill them. I say give them independency. Same could be said about India.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)