Osama Bin Laden is dead! (12 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My god... I'm watching some of the overnight coverage that happened here in the U.S. when I thought I was recording a TV show I wanted. 10+ years too late. A guy who was not even politically relevant in the Arab Spring. An organization hat hasn't been relevant to the Arab Spring. You'd think this news came out in 2002. :andyandbarcelona:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
''Osama and son killed, that's the first time I can remember the bins being taken out on a Bank Holiday''

(it's a bank holiday here at least ;))

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I seriously can't understand why somebody would believe this story. So the SEALS kill him, recover his body, wrap it up in garb while testing his DNA, and then proceed to dump his body off randomly in the ocean in adherence to "Islamic tradition" which doesn't even exist. Just think about it. It's completely asinine. :howler:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I seriously can't understand why somebody would believe this story. So the SEALS kill him, recover his body, wrap it up in garb while testing his DNA, and then proceed to dump his body off randomly in the ocean in adherence to "Islamic tradition" which doesn't even exist. Just think about it. It's completely asinine. :howler:
:tup:

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Really, i dont care if Bin Laden is dead or not. People concerns me the most. Afgan, Pakistani, Iraqi, etc.
Those people are real victims of this terror. While we drink each morning coffee, some brainwashed guy blow something and inocents suffer. And its all about Wahhabis ideology.
Fuckig die Wahhabi:andy2:

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #471
    Really, i dont care if Bin Laden is dead or not. People concerns me the most. Afgan, Pakistani, Iraqi, etc.
    Those people are real victims of this terror. While we drink each morning coffee, some brainwashed guy blow something and inocents suffer. And its all about Wahhabis ideology.
    Fuckig die Wahhabi:andy2:
    Amen brother, amen.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Two question:

1- When then?

2- Why should they publish it at this time?
    1. I believe somewhere after Bush stepped down. He had serious kidney-problems when Musharraf was our president, I think they captured him for a time and he died in their custody.

2. They are pulling out of Afghanistan now, if they didn't make this "operaton" the invasion would look like an utter fail which it already is. Obama needs his next four years as well

This is all a bit ridiculous, okay, if he had been killed "ages ago" and not today, why would they wait til now to announce it? Why wouldn't BUSH announce it if it happened before 2008? It would (in alot of Americans opinon) vindicated his War in Afghanistan, and large numbers of Americans don't know he difference between Afghanistan and Iraq, it would vindicate that too.

If it happened after Obama got into office why wait now? I'm sure there was some other news he could of buried beforehand, whats he'd doing? Burying the publicity of him releasing his passport information (lmao at that btw).

This all conspiracy stuff is a bit retarded really, there would never ever be a reason for anyone to actually delay this type of information, Osama had no real power anyway, he was a figurehead nothing more. And so the staged and eloborate fake operation just for the benefit of twitter (when they could of just said thye killed him in some mountain)

Please...
    I think you got served by Andy, needless to say more.

Because if they had found him in 2002 there would be no reason to keep the war going, would there? The longer the war goes on the less important becomes the pretext for it. People forget, their attention is distracted.
    :tup:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I hope America kills the next person on FBI's "Most Wanted" list, so that it will bring us luck against Chievo too.......
    Well, there are 9 others and 3 games to play...I think we are covered. Unless it takes us an average of 10 years per fugitive...:shifty:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I can't believe this "phone-call tracked back to Osama"-bullshit :lol:
    Guy didn't stay in one place for more than one week, how did they track his phone for a year? :lol:

This American arrogance is also getting disgusting. How ignorant are people to believe all of this crap?

Also the whole area was ISI(PK intelligence)-area, there is no way American soldiers who ever they are could have gotten in without letting ISI know.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I'm not saying that they haven't been playing us for fools in negotiations but trying to claim that they could somehow prevent or stop the US Navy Seals in a covert op like this is laughable.

You're talking about the best trained and equipped special forces on the planet, Pakistan has nothing close to that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The SEALS supposedly flew in via fucking helicopters, one which crashed (!), and Pakistan scrambled fighter jets. I'm sure somebody from ISI knew what was going on. :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I'm not saying that they haven't been playing us for fools in negotiations but trying to claim that they could somehow prevent or stop the US Navy Seals in a covert op like this is laughable.
    Not really. You have to understand that this was not an abandoned area or something. Our guys had to cover up for your guys as people ran to the streets when they heard all this shoting and helicopters. US Navy Seals would had to deal with the neighbourhood if they only popped in and did this operation. I also believe it was ISI who pointed out this place but I am not too sure if it really was Osama or another guy on the most wanted list.

ISI took control in that area as soon as the people ran out and had military there so people thought everything was under control. This operation wasn't possible without US-PK co-operation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)