Osama Bin Laden is dead! (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
What a stupid government that does not know about something that is taking place on its ground!

It was for sure informed, but they will never admit it because that would mean they opened Hell gate in Pakistan.
Well if you consider where he was and all the information thats coming out now, it wouldn't surprise me if some parts of the Pakistani military, police or government knew he was there, maybe they though it was better to just do it then jeopordise someone leaking that information?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
They can go and fuck themselves. Fucking puppets. I hope the people do something, this government is really beyond incompetent.

Just saw Obama's speech, what a phony fuck. Can't believe that some believes this makes a difference :lol:
The sad thing is that hundreds of cvilians have been killed in Pakistan for years by American planes and nothing was done by the Pakistani government, so I don't think they will do anything this time. This Zardari thing will find a bad destiny though.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Justice my ass. This won't change a shit. Innocent civiians will still be killed in Afghanistan. Fuck the US government.
Innocent civillians getting killed is hardly Osama foult though, you can put the blame for that on the nations itself, the European Union and the US.

I meant justice as in maybe there's a chance they will reduce the airplane security, caused me a lot of problems when I went to the US once. Justice finally.

Good for Obama though, a highlight in his presidential time. And by celebrating this, he has finally displayed us again that he's not muslim.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
They can go and fuck themselves. Fucking puppets. I hope the people do something, this government is really beyond incompetent.

Just saw Obama's speech, what a phony fuck. Can't believe that some believes this makes a difference :lol:
So true, he way lying during the whole time, and bullshitting how 3thousands Americans died and how their families felt during this time and so on and so on. I feel bad for families and stuff, but he is forgetting more than 1 million people dead in Iraq since 2001 and other wars around the world. Those people have no families????

I expect them to attack Pakistan.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Not the way it was done originally, they'd be wrapped up (usuaully just a blanket) put some weights inside and just dropped into the ocean, mostly done (obviously) for sailors who had died at sea.
Well no, not in the "old days" but nowadays, from what I have seen, they get cremated.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The deadbody-photo is faker than me being the real Melo.
Alqaeda was never a one man army to begin with claiming that US will wrap up the war now is really foolish.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Of course the US would never inform Pakistan government since they were the ones protecting him.Most wanted man in the universe staying for six months 100 kms outside of Islamaband.Lmfao,if you got friends like Pakistan who needs enemies

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Of course the US would never inform Pakistan government since they were the ones protecting him.Most wanted man in the universe staying for six months 100 kms outside of Islamaband.Lmfao,if you got friends like Pakistan who needs enemies
I'm pretty sure many countries would be saying the same thing about the US.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Rebel what are you angry about?A man responsible for the death of thousand innocents(not only 9/11 let's not forget London and Madrid and Mumbai) has been killed.What difference doesit make whether pakistan coorperated or not?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Rebel what are you angry about?A man responsible for the death of thousand innocents(not only 9/11 let's not forget London and Madrid and Mumbai) has been killed.What difference doesit make whether pakistan coorperated or not?
Do you realise how stupid your posts are?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Innocent civillians getting killed is hardly Osama foult though, you can put the blame for that on the nations itself, the European Union and the US.

I meant justice as in maybe there's a chance they will reduce the airplane security, caused me a lot of problems when I went to the US once. Justice finally.

Good for Obama though, a highlight in his presidential time. And by celebrating this, he has finally displayed us again that he's not muslim.
Reducing the plane security? I doubt it.
I love how you found that Obama is not Muslim, by the way. Who was the literate person who thought he is Muslim?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What a stupid government that does not know about something that is taking place on its ground!

It was for sure informed, but they will never admit it because that would mean they opened Hell gate in Pakistan.
Maybe the US didn't mention it in case the Pakistanis told him :shifty:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I'm not angry for Osama. I'm angry because many civilians were, are and will be killed by Americans in Pakistan without having anybody being accountable for those crimes. Is that justice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)