Osama Bin Laden is dead! (17 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
People are always going to dislike us for one reason or another. That's just the way it goes. Blame the government 20 years ago that made him our ally, not the people in charge of it the last 10 years.

We spent how many years in Nazi germany looking for one single man? And yes, once we got rid of him the world was a better place. Same shit, different bucket. But I guess those thousands of lives were wasted too...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #162
    Yes, I realize that Ze. I don't wear glasses and I think I see things from a pretty un-biased perspective. I am glad he is dead. I know terrorism will continue to long after today...
    :tup: Let's hope it's not long.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    People are always going to dislike us for one reason or another. That's just the way it goes. Blame the government 20 years ago that made him our ally, not the people in charge of it the last 10 years.

We spent how many years in Nazi germany looking for one single man? And yes, once we got rid of him the world was a better place. Same shit, different bucket. But I guess those thousands of lives were wasted too...
    So OBL is now equated to Hitler? I can't say you've conducted a very objective study of history, but whatever. You're high on this generic nationalistic idiocy.

Blame the government 20 years ago? Sorry, no. It's basically the same government funded by the same people -- Wall Street and military industrial complex interests. We supported the Taliban and Mujjahadin in the 80's, now they are our enemies. We supported Saddam in the 80's, then we invaded his ass. It's not incompetence, it's quite clearly planned out destabilization.

If you want to waive the USA flag around, go ahead. I don't agree with you and never will. As long as we have folks like you out there, we are doomed to third-world status.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I heard that some American media say that he will be buried in the sea according to the Islamic traditions. What the hell is that?
    I have no idea. You tell me, Rebel. What Islamic tradition entails burial out to sea?

It's being reported by MSNBC and CNN constantly.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    I have no idea. You tell me, Rebel. What Islamic tradition entails burial out to sea?

It's being reported by MSNBC and CNN constantly.
    I can tell you, Andy, during the Islamic history for more than 1400 years, I've never heard of anybody buried in the sea, but maybe MSNBC and CNN know more than Muslims about our rituals.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I can tell you, Andy, during the Islamic history for more than 1400 years, I've never heard of anybody buried in the sea, but maybe MSNBC and CNN know more than Muslims about our rituals.
    I mean seriously, Reb. Don't fuck around. Is this whole "buried out to sea Muslim tradition" all nonsense?

If so, then what the hell is going on here?

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    I mean seriously, Reb. Don't fuck around. Is this whole "buried out to sea Muslim tradition" all nonsense?

If so, then what the hell is going on here?
    I do not fuck around. I tell you there is nothing in Islam about burying in sea. It is very weird.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I do not fuck around. I tell you there is nothing in Islam about burying in sea. It is very weird.
    Well that's not good, because the story doesn't add up, then.

I'm truly shocked about that.

They keep saying he's been buried out to sea in Islamic tradition. WHAT THE FUCK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)