opinions on andrea pirlo (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
tassard said:
Yes.Imo Maresca should have stayed
Maresca also (again) in goal.com's best 11 of the week:

6 Maresca (Sevilla): The fierce Italian made his presence felt against Malaga, in defense as well attack, and was by some distance the best player on the pitch.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
the best thing Ancelloti ever did for football was changing the position of Pirlo. I have followed pirlo for years.. I allways said that one day he will be great. And he is now. yesterday I saw the game of milan against Parma, the passes of this guy is amazing. Italy had exactly missed such a player for years. and it is now italy´s chance to get the best of him..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Dominic said:
Maresca also (again) in goal.com's best 11 of the week:

6 Maresca (Sevilla): The fierce Italian made his presence felt against Malaga, in defense as well attack, and was by some distance the best player on the pitch.
we should have kept maresca, not only because of his quality as a player but because of his bianconero heart. What juve did with him was horrible and respectless. he never got a real chance :cry:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I can not understand why we sold him.Surely that was not for the money cause some months before we took 250 Millions from tamoil

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't believe that Pirlo is underrated,everybody is aware what is he doing, he is a key player for Ancelotti he admited himself,and same for Lippi.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Maresca said:
we should have kept maresca, not only because of his quality as a player but because of his bianconero heart. What juve did with him was horrible and respectless. he never got a real chance :cry:
i started calling him new conte when he socred on torino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)