Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Not very well known outside Britain? I bloody grew up with it :D

Words can't describe it :cool:
    Im surprised, no one here in germany knows about it!!

Can anyone link me up with the episode called 'Mother Nature's Son'? Its the one where Del Boy pulls the water scam, 'Peckham spring water'. An absolute classic, but i cant find it on any Sharing programs..

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    did i mention i was a cheapskate?:D

thanks for the link thought, nice of you:)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Oh that's brilliant Rover!

What's the favourite episode of you lot? Mine is definitely where Del Boy and Rodney are going to a party dressed as Batman and Robin but when they get there it turns out someone died :howler:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Oh that's brilliant Rover!

What's the favourite episode of you lot? Mine is definitely where Del Boy and Rodney are going to a party dressed as Batman and Robin but when they get there it turns out someone died :howler:

oh a classic ...my sides where splitting with that 'un.

What about the one where they were removing the chandelier and they got the wrong one...oh man...Del Bhoys face was a picture:LOL:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    fav episode is when they go on holiday to spain and grandad gets arrested or the episode where they go poaching in cornwall... only to find theres a psycho on the loose

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    theres actually far too many great episodes... jus been watching the episode where elsie gives the seance and del goes to hospital on uk gold... quality episode

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    fav episode is when they go on holiday to spain and grandad gets arrested or the episode where they go poaching in cornwall... only to find theres a psycho on the loose
    :

dielaugh: oh yes, yes that was magic in Spain and the psycho in Cornwall one reminds me of the Steptoe and Son episode where the escaped convict breaks into their house...one thing about the BEEB, their comedies are normaly first rate

Only Fools, and Steptoe and Son...the sort of thing you never get tired of...classics just like Sgt Bilko

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    "I asked for a view"

"Yes ... yes ... that's the view as well as I can remember it"

"It's not good enough!"

"Well may I ask what you expected from the view at a Bayside Hotel? The hanging gardens of Babylon perhaps? Hurds of wildebeast flowing majestically across the plains?"

Fawlty Towers, can't beat it :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    theres actually far too many great episodes... jus been watching the episode where elsie gives the seance and del goes to hospital on uk gold... quality episode
    I watched that too!! :rofl: but only the first half- i had to go pick up my friend and go to another friends house across the otherside of colonge..:groan:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    "I asked for a view"

"Yes ... yes ... that's the view as well as I can remember it"

"It's not good enough!"

"Well may I ask what you expected from the view at a Bayside Hotel? The hanging gardens of Babylon perhaps? Hurds of wildebeast flowing majestically across the plains?"

Fawlty Towers, can't beat it :D

"Don't mention the war!"

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Fawlty Towers is class too.. I love the one with the pyschirtrist:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)