Online EURO 2004 Broadcast?? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

We'll have to wait and see if they're gonna stream the matches.

Even so, the smoothness of that broadcast is about a hundredth of the quality of seeing it on TV. I'll probably have to head down to the sports bar with Len in the wee hours of the morning to see the matches
You can't. Your mom won't let you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
You can buy an online subscription for a package UEFA offers using real player. I used it for the CL and I was happy with it. Soon after the matches it is busy but later the connection speed is great and at full screen and watching from like 10" away its like watching an old video tape ;)

http://www.euro2004.com/index.html

click on the 'action' part on the top right there and you can see a sample. Its the same quality as the CL I had. :)

worth the money I say.

Here in Canada every game is on TV :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Unfortunately, no sports bars here in Baton Rouge would have EURO 2004................stupid baseball and other crap!! :fero:
your always welcome to drive an hour south and catch some games here in the Big Easy :cool:

I've got a couple of options:
1. An Irish (i thinki) bar showed CL games and they should show Euro2004 games.
2. An Indoor soccer field showed serie A and La Liga and they will show the Euro games at a cost of 10 bucks per day. (Beer is Free too)
3. At my Friends' place. We're gonna pitch-in together to buy the Setanta package.

so if you have a car, feel free to stop by any of these places :)

You should check with LSU. go to the international office and put up an add or something to ask other international students/footie fan what they'll do. i'm sure at least a couple out of your 40,000+ school will know of a place to watch the game. They may even hold it at campus dorms/launges.....

get off your ass and look for TV coverage. never say never!

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

You should check with LSU. go to the international office and put up an add or something to ask other international students/footie fan what they'll do. i'm sure at least a couple out of your 40,000+ school will know of a place to watch the game. They may even hold it at campus dorms/launges.....

Crap......I never thought of the International Cultural Center. They had that cricket world cup when the matches were aired at like 4:00 am. I will try that and if I fail, I might take you up on your offer, only weekend games though....I'm going to summer school. :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well, you can always get the Dish Network and buy the Euro 2004 package, for $179. Too damn much, wouldn't you say? I'll probably get it anyway, or I will just order the Azzuri games a-la-carte.

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    I thought about that and if I wasn't going to summer school, I would've done it and not miss a single game. But in that case, it would've been a much better deal to go to Egypt and watch it free on local television.........and visit my friends and family as well.

That Real Player thing doesn't look too bad either.

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++
    You can buy an online subscription for a package UEFA offers using real player. I used it for the CL and I was happy with it. Soon after the matches it is busy but later the connection speed is great and at full screen and watching from like 10" away its like watching an old video tape ;)

http://www.euro2004.com/index.html

click on the 'action' part on the top right there and you can see a sample. Its the same quality as the CL I had. :)

worth the money I say.

Here in Canada every game is on TV :p

This is going to be my option if I fail with that ICC thing and the New Orleans trips.........not sure my Corolla can take it. :D

Those matches are not live, are they? Probably not......but better than nothing. How much of a delay though before the matches are available?

And yes.......TSN is showing it in Canada........I wonder why ESPN can't do the same here. :fero: It's too cold in Canada....otherwise, I'd try to move. :p

Thanks for pointing that out btw. :thumb:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I thought about that and if I wasn't going to summer school, I would've done it and not miss a single game. But in that case, it would've been a much better deal to go to Egypt and watch it free on local television.........and visit my friends and family as well.

That Real Player thing doesn't look too bad either.
    ORDER THE PACKAGE FROM DISH !!!

And, what do you think a VCR is for ???

I have to work, but will tape the games to watch after work, or whenever I get a chance ............

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    I dont know how long the delay will be, but for the CL it was available at about midnight pacific time. It will probably be similar as a lot of matches are at the same time of day that the CL matches have been.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

your always welcome to drive an hour south and catch some games here in the Big Easy :cool:

I've got a couple of options:
    1. An Irish (i thinki) bar showed CL games and they should show Euro2004 games.
    2. An Indoor soccer field showed serie A and La Liga and they will show the Euro games at a cost of 10 bucks per day. (Beer is Free too)
    3. At my Friends' place. We're gonna pitch-in together to buy the Setanta package.

so if you have a car, feel free to stop by any of these places :)

Wha's Setanta package and how much does it cost?

You're right about the LSU. I've been there, it has a bunch of international students which find ways to watch football.

Generally, any large school will have a lot of int. students, and they get together to watch football all the time!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Wha's Setanta package and how much does it cost?

You're right about the LSU. I've been there, it has a bunch of international students which find ways to watch football.

Generally, any large school will have a lot of int. students, and they get together to watch football all the time!
    Setanta

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    after i made the same tread before the game between juventus and lazio(coppa final).....

since this day iam very happy...now i can watch most of the juventus games....!!! SO SAY BIG THANX TOVENOM

...placed this link...

http://www.rts.co.yu/kategorija_vesti.asp?redosled=prioritet&IDCategory=56

ps: as i can see nosubstitute959 and Majed posted interesting links too(rts on it too), so say thanx again to nosubstitute959and Majed !!:cool:

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    Funny thing is......none of this is working for me, even though my test connection speed is more than enough. I'm glad you're having better luck with it though. :)

Any tricks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)