Online EURO 2004 Broadcast?? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Listen biatches, this is the situation. I can't get England's friggin PPV so you either find me an online broadcast, or I'll ditch school and go to a sports bar. Blasted Setanta have the rights to Euro04 so FSW can't show it :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Graham, what about that online broadcast that you watched Milan-Brescia on in Round 34 of Serie A? Do you think they'll show the Euros?

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Hahahaha damn, the rest of the world is such a sucky place :D
    No, just the Americas. For God's sake....people in Egypt will get to watch the tournament on local TV stations.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    Sweden tv (actually two different stations has joined together for the Euro 2004) is gonna broadcast ALL games :D

Don't Uefa.com show some of the games?

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    OK.......this is not the purpose of this thread.......If you've got a link, post it. If you don't, shut your mouth and stop boasting!! :fero:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    damn...i know how u all felt.. the main football cable service that i used dont have the rights too.....:(

lucky they show it on free on tv though :D... eventhough the japanese commentatr is quite sucky sucky, but who am i to complain..;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Graham, what about that online broadcast that you watched Milan-Brescia on in Round 34 of Serie A? Do you think they'll show the Euros?
    We'll have to wait and see if they're gonna stream the matches.

Even so, the smoothness of that broadcast is about a hundredth of the quality of seeing it on TV. I'll probably have to head down to the sports bar with Len in the wee hours of the morning to see the matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)