One on One with the MAN (Moggi) (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
eat my words?nothing can make me eat my words my friend,the simple fact is the likes of ferrari,mexes etc are all gona and we're settling for far less,if anyone at all.that isn't going to change.the most moggi could do is make up for it,but we're not getting anyone better than we could have early in the season.
So Ferrari and Mexes are better than the players we got in your opinion, but did you think about Capello's or Moggi's opinions at all?! If Capello didn't want Mexes, I'll settle with it even though I like Mexes, as simple as that... Surely Capello and Moggi know their business better than me or you... :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
what don't the fans deserve?a football club owes everything to its fans.no one fan is bigger than the team,but all the fans in the world are certainly worth spending a few million on a much needed defender.as of now we're not going to get anyone we'd have liked at the start of the summer,and it's because of moggi.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
but it would be a hell if only fans decided who should we get, look at real for example, now they understood that just strikers aren't enough, and they had common sense to buy good defenders too...

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

The last scandal is that one of the bets. The disease of soccer is chronic?

"soccer is less sick than how much it could seem. To the limit, it is cooled ".
:howler:

oh google.

btw, players that I want are generally gone. Anyone will do at the moment (sadly). Do you really think Moggi's gonna make more transfers ? Our deadline is near and he seems to be just shaking his legs in his office and smile at nothing rather than making any bids.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

So Ferrari and Mexes are better than the players we got in your opinion, but did you think about Capello's or Moggi's opinions at all?! If Capello didn't want Mexes, I'll settle with it even though I like Mexes, as simple as that... Surely Capello and Moggi know their business better than me or you... :)
well it so happens that capello is a huge fan of mexes'.he wanted sensi to sign him long ago but couldn't because he'd spent too much already.

i'm pretty darn sure that capello would've loved ferrari and mexes,just as any other top coach in charge of an incredibly old defence would.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
lippi was happy with the team midway through last season,which explains why he didn't sign anyone in the winter,and our 3rd placing in the league.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
Lippi is good, but not as good as Capello... :touched: I love Capello already...

good stuff i shall record this.

back on topic. i hate moggi becoz

Apperantly and i stress Apperantly... he isnt doing everything possible to make this team better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)