one of the most boring fans, juve fans at home or else where. (2 Viewers)

whynot

Dec 18, 2002
THe player 23 in the team is the home crowd.

2 questions about our croud either in delalpi or away

1 what is the reason behind the black outfit which 80%of the
crowd is putting on?

2 dont you think that the crowd should be more active than
they are comparing with the ones of

Roma, Lazio, AC and inter ?

I thik the team needs more than the big flags they carry.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
1)I've read about the colors of Juve.

In the beginning, the club colors were Black and Pink. (That's why Buffon is wearing a Pink jersey to celebrate the classis Juve) The club officials wanted to order some jerseys so they decided to submit their design to england i think. They made a note to make the jersey Pink and Black. But when the orders came, the pink looked so ugly and faded that it almost looked white. Years after the black and white jersey brought them succes, they decided to maintain the club colors, making it black and white.

2) I'm not an Italian. I'm Asian, from the philippines. But i once went to Italy to watch the Roma-Juve match in 2001. I think that the Turin fans are very active. It was a very positive atmosphere. They even have personal cheers for individual players like Del Piero, Zidane and Pippo (During that time). And when we scored the two goals, each goal was celebrated like everyone won the lottery jackpot. Anyway, I just wanted to say that watching games in Turin is an experience that I would love to get back with as much as I can. If it was possible, I would love to watch every game in Turin.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Grismby Town, the team which we copied their shirt.
Af first I knew that I went, "No, shit",
well as weird it sounds, it is true.
;)
Comes to show the demise of English football compared to its early prominence.:D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by whynot ] ++

2 dont you think that the crowd should be more active than
they are comparing with the ones of
Have you ever actually been to the delle alpi??
Go and stand on the curva sud... Then come back and tell me the fans arnt active.... i dont think you will somehow!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Well Juve comes from the north, and if we want any of our "fans" to be present we should play somewhere that's not too far away from Turin.
Maybe people like Juventus more in a city like Palermo than the people in Turin. Perhaps your ideas aren't that bad after all. :angel:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I always heard we have more fans in the south than in the north and by moving far away from Turin, we might get these lazy gits to realise what they had!

Perhaps they should move to Amsterdam :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)