one for the girls!off the topic! (1 Viewer)

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    me neither..i like a very faint kinda curly, just a bit, not fully straight...
    yeh but i have the problem of getting it a faint kind of curly!!! problem is that my hair is way tooooo long and comes upto my bum!:cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    I have very straight long hair but use a thing like a curling tong but but looks like a helter skelter?...hope you know what that is!...don;t know what they are called but its made by Andrew Collinge. When I've washed my hair I put on Curl reviver mouse (john Frieda) I take little strands and twirl them with my fingers,
    then I turn my head upside down and diffuse till its dry, then I use this wand thing and the curls are like ringlets...its amazing and they stay in for upto 3 days....

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    :eek: cut it! ;)

are u punjab or sth (r u like supposed not to cut it or sth)
    nooooo!:D im a a muslim! we are allowed to cut our hair but i have a one worded problem: mother:D

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    I have very straight long hair but use a thing like a curling tong but but looks like a helter skelter?...hope you know what that is!...don;t know what they are called but its made by Andrew Collinge. When I've washed my hair I put on Curl reviver mouse (john Frieda) I take little strands and twirl them with my fingers,
    then I turn my head upside down and diffuse till its dry, then I use this wand thing and the curls are like ringlets...its amazing and they stay in for upto 3 days....
    thanx for that! i think i will giv that a whirl! if not im gonna be a good muslim girl and wrap up!:D:D dont even have to worry about combing it then!!!:D:D

(problem is that im not a good muslim girl!!!:devil::devil::D:D)

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    at least im not on my own!

my uncle went to work in oman. he worked for some oil company and i never used to like him cuz he was filthy rich!:(

little shit!:D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Have you tried having a permanent wave put in it? It's like a perm except you get nice soft waves instead of curls.

My hair loses all the curls I try to put into it too, but I'm not prepared to sacrifice its length permanently by perming it :)

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
    Have you tried having a permanent wave put in it? It's like a perm except you get nice soft waves instead of curls.

My hair loses all the curls I try to put into it too, but I'm not prepared to sacrifice its length permanently by perming it :)
    hoshi ive tried eveything from perming to twisting to waving to tying ..... well you get the picture yeh!:D

i have stubborn shitty hair!:down:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    How on earth can you wish for curly hair, they are such a pain in the ass, you want them to stay this way they'll stay in another :stress: My hair is very very very curly, but I dry it every time I wash it with a hairblower and it stays more or less straight. I also used an ironer or something like that, but it damages the hair too much.

Be happy, have straight hair! :D

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    How on earth can you wish for curly hair, they are such a pain in the ass, you want them to stay this way they'll stay in another :stress: My hair is very very very curly, but I dry it every time I wash it with a hairblower and it stays more or less straight. I also used an ironer or something like that, but it damages the hair too much.

Be happy, have straight hair! :D
    i will have to make do then people! but i will cut it though, primarily just to piss my mum off :D:D:D

im thinking of having it layered and highlighted!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)