one for the girls!off the topic! (1 Viewer)

majj

Jun 4, 2003
In any girls are on their pc's right now then i hope that you can help me with a problem! My hair is tooooo straight and im getting sick of it!:down: i want curly hair and have tried everything that there is in the shops and been to various hairdressers to get the look. The last place i went to was Toni&Guy but my curls just fell out and now i have boring straight hair again!:down: solutions from across the world please!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Stick your head in a bucket of water for a hour.............................You didn't want a guys response though

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
    Stick your head in a bucket of water for a hour.............................You didn't want a guys response though
    Ha ha!!!! next you will probably tell me to stick my fingers in an electric socket!!!!!:cheesy:

But guy comments appreciated to!!!!:DIt may help me even find a guy!!!!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    haha my hair is CURLYYY and i have to straighten it every week, try braiding it and sleeping with damp hair

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    A perm or sumin so. Why want curly hair? Don't most girls like long, straight hair like Nesta?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    perm? like Afro?
    Am. Not exactly. I think its a more chemical process. They put chemicals in your hair, then rolls, then you gotta go in this dryer thing then your hair is curly.

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
    I can't help you, I have a friend that has the same problem, she has this beatiful "pantene" straight hair and she dosn't like it:eek:

My advice, leave it like that!!!:D Li like that kind of hair:D

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    i wish if i can help u but i have the same problem i have long straight hair all my frnds says that i have very beautiful hair but i dont like it sometimes i feel like cuttin it really short

OP

majj

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    thanks everyone!!! i think i will shave it all off and become a skinhead!!! wont even have the problem of blow drying it either! :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    noooh!! my girlfriend had it permed once and it was horrible!!! long jet-black hair. lusciously.........PERMED!!!!

i dont like it!!!
    When you perm it does it get curly or just wavy?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    actually it can vary to your satisfaction I think. I have seen ppl come out with extremely curly hair. Well, when wet at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)