One Day In Your Life (2 Viewers)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
if u had one chance , one opportunity , to spend one whole day with one of juve players in Italy or overseas, say how will you spend that remarkable day..

here is my player:

Buffon

i would like to spend my day in my country , we would have our lunch in a fancy rest. and then i will show him all the nice places there and i would like to sit with him in a nice cafe and talk all the day about him .:D

Whoz urz??

And what would u do??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I would spend a day with Davide Baiocco.

From 09:00 to 12:00 I would beat him with a stick. From 12:00 to 16:00 I would cut him with a tiny blade. From 16:00 to 21:00 I would kick him in the balls. From 21:00 to 00:00 I would be congratulated by millions of Juve fans, for being the man who finally killed Baiocco. Then I would go do the same to Salas.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i will be david beckham/ronaldo, go around proclaiming that im gay and start kissing boys and stuff..then the next day see what happens

;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I would take Del Piero so I can teach him how to play ball
how dare u deLpiero is my fAVe player in da world u call yOuRSelv juVe fan :fero:

;)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Hmmmmm...... Good question. I think I would be with them in Turin and I just would be with them, maybe I would ask them to show me the city or their fav places.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
I would spend a day with Davide Baiocco.

From 09:00 to 12:00 I would beat him with a stick. From 12:00 to 16:00 I would cut him with a tiny blade. From 16:00 to 21:00 I would kick him in the balls. From 21:00 to 00:00 I would be congratulated by millions of Juve fans, for being the man who finally killed Baiocco. Then I would go do the same to Salas.
:shocked:
You sadistic ...... you :D
:LOL:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
:LOL: its 'with' the person, not 'as' the person, dj. nice one kalle :howler:
oooww

then i'll be with the footballer with the hootest wife, kill him, take his wife, brain-wash her and clone her...

:devil:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
DP is also my favourite (sorry gals...):cheesy:

But I respect hime too much to do anything indecent with him, so my pick would be Buffon.:lick:

What am I going to do with him, just the two of us, is OUR business....never you mind!!

:extatic:

Sep 28, 2002
i would take nedved to some pub in czech r. and try all kinds of czech beer.

and from all players in the world i'd pick gazza. to see wether he or i could drink more :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I would take Del Piero so I can teach him how to play ball
:rolleyes:

Del Piero is getting enough critisicm .. and I know this is just a joke .. but sometimes I really wish he leaves Juve to end this misery and go to a club where he is really respected by the fans :down:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

:rolleyes:

Del Piero is getting enough critisicm .. and I know this is just a joke .. but sometimes I really wish he leaves Juve to end this misery and go to a club where he is really respected by the fans :down:
like where?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)