Once upon a time in Juventuzstan... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Since Juve is going through it's biggest failure of it's history, I (an others) feel like it's time to bring some fun and entertainment back. The situations is getting on everyones nerves so bring back the Mafia and have fun lynching your friends, enemies and Mods(Who appear to be the same sometime)
Let's see if we get enough people together to start a new round, sign up here!
What we need are people who have some time to post and be around a lot, a brain is not required but could be useful.
Let's get paranoid again:weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Mafia would love to see you as the detective :heart:

SABSAB
JCK
JBF
M.G.
king Ale
Osman
Zé Tahir
Omair
Alen
icεmαή
Ahmed
jasper
Dr Bisco
Fred

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm in.

However I feel this is needed to say, signing up, be sure to be interested in actively participiating and putting some effort to it (its real fun mind games).

Filling up player amount with posters who dont participiate whatsoever except one two votes for several days, ruined the last 2 or so games. Also makes it harder to analyze who is a crook and a good guy, when there was little activity to analyze, and you had to randomly guess who is what on the silent posters (which was overwhelming majority in last days&rounds of the game usually).

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
That is really interesting..

I think I can use some time analyzing and thinking .. though I only have time at night ..

where do I sign?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sab's gone Desi. It must be the Sheik effect :D

I'm in.

SABSAB
JCK
JBF
M.G.
king Ale
Osman
Zé Tahir
Omair
Alen
icεmαή

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)