Olymipcs (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Blaow.....Forza Iraq. Did anyone catch the Iraq vs Portugal game. Iraq smashed them up 4-2, it was serious, proper bella football by the Iraqis. Big game of the group will be Iraq against Morroco.

Appaih scored a sweet goal. He played a lot more forward and his attacking strengths were clear. He has to play in a more attcaking position at Juve like he did with Brescia. I would swap him for Camo. Italy quality in 2nd half. Gila gol 1 of the best youngsters in the world. His shot was saved but he quickly scored on the follow up, world class.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i was sooooo happy when appiah scored,nearly as happy as if he had scored for juve!!

i wish he could be scoring more often for juve though...

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i was sooooo happy when appiah scored,
Really? I wanted to shoot the SOB, who never does anything like that for Juve!

We should of won, how did the ref not give a penalty for the foul on De Rossi? :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Really? I wanted to shoot the SOB, who never does anything like that for Juve!
We should of won, how did the ref not give a penalty for the foul on De Rossi? :fero:

i thought the same,but...the,don't forget that he was playing for U-21 ghana team,against the U-21 italian team....

he wasn't playing with juve,against milan for ex.....

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Blaow.....Forza Iraq. Did anyone catch the Iraq vs Portugal game. Iraq smashed them up 4-2, it was serious, proper bella football by the Iraqis. Big game of the group will be Iraq against Morroco.
i watched the replay of that match :)

iraq wanted 2 prove themselves again after losin 2 china 3-0 in the asian cup so they played wid a winnin spirit n they did it :thumb:

y all the matches r played at the same time? r they gonna continue like this?

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
italy is winning 3-1 in the first half againts japan

gilardino scored already 2 times

italy is playing good soccer if you ask me italy will win this olympic gold and gilardino will be topscorer

and JUVE must MUST BUY THIS GUY I IS SOOOO PERFECT AND A JUVENTINO come on moggi give gilardino a contract

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
that is wath you are thinking.

ok argentina won there first match 6-0 but australia also won 1-5 againts servie montenegro.

and Honestly, between Argentina and Italy it's a no brainer who'll win.

;) italy

Forza italia

merda sweden merda denemarken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)