Olivier Kapo. (1 Viewer)

DannyEFC

Jun 25, 2007
Greetings from Liverpool, England. I'm an Everton fan who has registered to hopefully find some opinions on Olivier Kapo after he's been linked with a move to us.

Could anyone give some quick feedback on him?

Were do you think his best position is? So far i've heard left wing or striker?
Good/average/poor player?
Why hasn't he quite made it at Juve?
Reported fee is £2m? Fair price?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
kapo has infact played more minutes at pre season that in a proper season if im correct in saying, but honestly he did look quite promising for a free, sum1 with pace, but injury prone, to an everton fan, another van der meyde

OP

DannyEFC

Jun 25, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    Cheers lads.

kapo has infact played more minutes at pre season that in a proper season if im correct in saying, but honestly he did look quite promising for a free, sum1 with pace, but injury prone, to an everton fan, another van der meyde
    Pace? Van der Meyde? Never heard them two in the same sentence before! lol.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    His passes were one of the worst in Juve. But he's definitely better than Ruben Olivera. So, you'll do well if you take him, not Olivera.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    thought kapo would be a good signing but it just never happened for him. could be a good player once he gets a bit more playing time, a club like everton might be better suited to him

OP

DannyEFC

Jun 25, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15
    Boumsoung would be fit in your defensive line for sure :p Take him away for 5 Million :eyebrows:

I was amazed when you lot signed him. Not the best of defenders is he? Didn't he make a howler of a mistake on his debut?

Our defence is looking very healthy at the moment.

Nuno Valente / Joseph Yobo / Joleon Lescott / Tony Hibbert (or Phill Neville)

Expect Lescott to be centre back for England in the next year or two ;)

Mar 24, 2006
    I was amazed when you lot signed him. Not the best of defenders is he? Didn't he make a howler of a mistake on his debut?

Our defence is looking very healthy at the moment.

Nuno Valente / Joseph Yobo / Joleon Lescott / Tony Hibbert (or Phill Neville)

Expect Lescott to be centre back for England in the next year or two ;)

Yes , He did
    but
    Actually he's not that bad , that was right he make some error , but he did saved our ass too .

don't take it serious , man .
    personally , i would like to keep him , at least for the next year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)