Olivera - In or Out? (1 Viewer)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
His loan to Empoli didn't work out. We used him as a playmaker in some pre-season games.

Should we keep him. At the moment our mids are:

Zambro (can also play left back)
Camo
Conte
Appiah
Davids
Tacchinardi
Maresca
Nedved
Olivera
Tudor (can play mid)
Fresi (can play mid)
Di Vaio (can play attacking left wing if needed)

...and other playmakers could be:

Del Piero
Miccoli

Looks like we already have a lot of players for midfield although every time I see Olivera play he really impresses me.

Any views. I actually think its worth keeping him until January and then loan him out if he is not getting enough playing time. Then again I wouldn't be that uncomfortable if we loaned him out now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
We could definately Use him, but i think it would be better to loan him.....he really needs to play a lot so he could be even more usefull to juve later.

Maresca can Be Neddy's Sub. He's done a good job in the playmaking role while he was in Piacenza. :thumb: (i hope we dont sell him! :scared: )

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think we should keep him.

Fresi is average and shouldnt be at the club.

Tudor is a centre back and should be used as a starting one.

Conte to me is better in a role such as davids or tacchinardi, he isnt really a player who can take the role of a nedved or miccoli.

Olivera is a player who can take the role of Nedved, miccoli and del piero in thet 4-2-3-1 formation and take on their roles in the normal 4-3-1-2 formation as well.

i think he could be handy to have in the squad.

BUT, Lippi must use him before the likes of a conte, fresi or tudor in the midfield.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I think it's better for the club and the player to loan him for one year at least, so that he can play regular football and improve cause we will need him sooner than we expect. Nedved is not getting any younger and we need someone to fill his place very soon. and i see in Olivera the perfect replacment for neddy. the guy has loads of potential, all he needs is to unleash them. and this can't be done without playing regular football.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think if juve are making a deal to get Perrota, they should include Olivera, Zalayeta, or Fresi.
Chievo need a player to fill Corini's place.Fresi,Olivera can play in that place. And if they don't want we should offer Zalayeta.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We dont need, perrota, and in the cas that juev would be interested in him, it will be no good to swap olivera for him!.

Olivera needs to be loeaned in this season.

I really dont know what is lippi and cia thinking. Maybe Lippi wants to use him but there is no space roght now for him in the team.

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
i hope juve dont loan him out bcoz olivera is the sub for neddy if he's got injured or suspended. but in the same time i also think that he should play more matches and i dont think he can do it at juve as juve already got neddy who wouldnt easily get injured and will surely play in every matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)