Old Jerseys (1 Viewer)

linmor

Dec 28, 2003
Hi everyone. I hope someone here can help me out! I need to find pictures of jerseys from the past. I was in Rome about 8 years ago. I purchased a soccer jersey not knowing anything about soccer at the time. The jersey is blue with yellow trim and it says DANONE on the front in white or yellow ( I can't remember). Does anyone know what team this may belong to or if this is a Juventus jersey...or know of any sites that I can visit to view pictures!

Thanks for you help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
first of all, welcome

second, i believe that that jersey is the one Juve wore on the day we lifted the CL trophy a long long time ago..

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
first of all, welcome

second, i believe that that jersey is the one Juve wore on the day we lifted the CL trophy a long long time ago..
95/96 was sony

poss 94/95 ??

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Welcome dude! :D

I prefer the one with Sony advertisement, but they don't make that anymore :down:

OP

linmor

Dec 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

95/96 was sony

poss 94/95 ??
    That jersey is almost exactly like the one I have. The design on the arms is not on my jersey and there is something on the front of the picture that you showed me that I don't have. Is that a Juventus jersey then? Thanks a million.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by linmor ] ++

That jersey is almost exactly like the one I have. The design on the arms is not on my jersey and there is something on the front of the picture that you showed me that I don't have. Is that a Juventus jersey then? Thanks a million.
    maybe it has kappa logo on one side, and two yellow stars on the other side of the chest. because most juve jerseys have their logo embroided on then and it says clearly on the logo "JUVENTUS"

OP

linmor

Dec 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

maybe it has kappa logo on one side, and two yellow stars on the other side of the chest. because most juve jerseys have their logo embroided on then and it says clearly on the logo "JUVENTUS"

Maybe mine is a knockoff jersey then because I don't think it has that stuff on it but it looks almost exactly like that picture I saw on here.
    Thanks for all of your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)