OK Serge, this one's for you (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
No, not always, only when I finish ahead of schedukle and have to nothing to do but wait for my mates...

Anyways, it's just fooling around FFS, and I did not flood the forums, there are maybe 5 or 6 pics in the other threads then this.

And I do accept that I can be wrong sometimes, it's just that I dont think I am right now.
i know you were fooling around and joking. i just didn't find that funny. and maybe you posted only six pics but i saw all of them is all threads i've visited. whatever.
not in a mood today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wait a minute.

Z, are you posting all of these in different threads??

Dude, there's something called "too much of a good thing".

Besides, I'm not so sure that I want my pre-diet photos being on every thread for all the world to see.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Wait a minute.

Z, are you posting all of these in different threads??

Dude, there's something called "too much of a good thing".

Besides, I'm not so sure that I want my pre-diet photos being on every thread for all the world to see.

i wanted to say that serge isn't exactly the face to see in every thread :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Oh fvck off everyone, this is the last time you'll see me trying to actually do something amusing for you ungrateful lot!!! :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    another one for women...
    dude what would your parents think if they walked in while you were looking at pictures of nekkid men?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Little Bro, there is no reason for you to get so upset.

Come on man, chill out a little.

look at it from my point of view. If you didn't feel comfortable with how you looked, especially when you look different now, would you want your picture posted everywhere?

Now, before you say, "Well, YOU posted your pictures of yourself, so what's the problem??" Well, I didn't post those pictures to show myself off. I did it to show everyone the experience I had with the squad. Unfortunately, my mug is in some of them as well.

I appreciate what you were doing, even though it's already pre-determined. Believe me, I do.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    I cant believe you people... Why the **** do you have to take everything so seriously??? Cant you see this as what it was, just fooling around, taking a piss at actual political and commercial ad campaigns, who tell you what do do all the time and why you shoulddo it, using our weaknesses!!! It was just a ****ing parody for ****s sake!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Breathe, man.

Breathe...........................................................................

Inhale.......................Exhale........................Inhale....................Exhale..........................

Now, repeat this procedure for the rest of your life, and you'll be fine.;)

Come on, Z. Don't be so upset.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

dude what would your parents think if they walked in while you were looking at pictures of nekkid men?
    hey welcome back graham,how was thailand:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thx freddy ;) I had a great time in Thailand, which i may even bother writing about sometime ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Read my signature, just replace the "everyone" with "fabiana"
    Fvck off Fabiana?

:LOL:

bad temper you've got there Zlatan.
    be a gentleman when talking with women or else you wont get much babes around.:cheesy:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I don't know quite how it got down to this, but I'm going to close the thread now to prevent it escalating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)