OK, just as I promised Lily, 3 *new* pics of me (like anyone else cares) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I hate guys that behave one way when they're alone with somebody and completely other way when they are with their mates. It's like they suddenly become complete assholes.I hate that.
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++Really mates, get out of the stone age :rolleyes::D ;)
And I hate guys who try to act all mature and sensitive when they're nodding in agreement on the inside ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    I dont act mature, I actually am pretty mature. I'm talking seriously now. I think I had to become mature at a younger age... And I really am a very nice guy. Seriously.

I dont know if I'm sensitive or not, but I do know I'm not one of those "stone age all acting macho" type of guys.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I dont act mature, I actually am pretty mature. I'm talking seriously now. I think I had to become mature at a younger age... And I really am a very nice guy. Seriously.
    You're scaring me...that's 'seriously' used twice in one sentence! :scared:

Okay, I'll take this chance to say that I'm much the same. I just muck around on these boards because i like to have a joke or two, but I can be serious when it's important. I think i've had to mature a bit faster, because I went to school early, and all my friends are a year or more older than me. Now these may not be the same kind of circumstances that gave u the need to mature faster, but it's been helpful nonetheless.

I dont know if I'm sensitive or not, but I do know I'm not one of those "stone age all acting macho" type of guys.
    Ditto, I hate that...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Nice to see we can have a serious talk mate. :thumb:

IRL I'm not very different from the forums. I'm nice, but I like to tease my close friends. I'm not "haha" funny, more like sarcastic funny and witty, and pretty quick if I may say so myself.

All my male classmates are still very childish, laughing at things that should have stopped being funny in the 5th grade... I dont find things like that amusing.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nice to see we can have a serious talk mate. :thumb:
    :undecide: Don't expect me to get used to it straight away ;) Time will tell :)

All my male classmates are still very childish, laughing at things that should have stopped being funny in the 5th grade... I dont find things like that amusing.
    Many of my friends laughed at "Not Another Teen Movie" 'nuff said :rolleyes:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    "Not another teen movie"??? I feel for you, I really do... :down:

And I dont want you to get used to it, it's not gonna happen that often. Just a moment of weakness!!! :D ;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    YAYYYY, Goaty, you look EXCATLLY LIKE THE MOST POPULAR AND BEAUTIFUL BOY IN OUR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

:drool:

Great pics!!!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003

And I dont want you to get used to it, it's not gonna happen that often. Just a moment of weakness!!! :D ;)
    I'm sure there'll be times when we let down our guard long enough to be taken seriously.

++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
    YAYYYY, Goaty, you look EXCATLLY LIKE THE MOST POPULAR AND BEAUTIFUL BOY IN OUR SCHOOL!!!!!!!
    Ermm... i don't want to say bad things about your school... so i'll stop right there.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It sounds deep, but honestly, i don't really get what it means...

does it just mean that good people see things differently?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)