ok. I'm incredibly bored!!! (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, seriously... There is always somthing to talk about in football. Every week something new happens like zizou said... and i have a great time discussing all about the matches and so on!.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
uuummmmm....... just my point of view.....

I think that there are those which are most interested in football and they can talk forever about it.

And there are those who prefer the hangout threads.

We can always have both..... no????? But we can keep them seperatly...... I think the most conflict comes around when these 2 topics invade each other. If there are 2 distinct sections then you can just post in whichever interests you and just don't post in the other. What do you think??

Also those who say that there seam to be lack of convo's/threads that ineterst you.............. no more good posts anymore........ i think you can always bring that back cos you know what you like and you can start a topic about it :)

What i think is that there is no way that you can please everyone. But this is a place made up of many different people and each has their own preference.

we can't make it perect, but surely, we can find a way to make things a little better for everyone. no??

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i think this is simply coz of

The forum hasnt crash/had problems in a while.

Think about it, after the first crash (and every1 had to re-register) everything was noisy, lotsa topics and stuff. And then after the 'refresh in a few seconds' horror virus, juventuz came back with a bang.

simple really, nothing extrodinary has happened lately

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well as I see it, we all registered here cos we have two common interests....Juventus and football....so let's make use of thee common interests and talk more about them ;) There's new news every hour of the day which are very interesting :)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
I think you should invite couple of Parma fans from XT, and the forum will be come interesting straight away.....:D

And if you add couple of Milanista's like Payman & Bono, i predict eternal entertainment.....:angel::D

For the mods, i mean:D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
yep, it's time for the older generation to step back and let the kiddies in
That was not what I ment.

Nowadays most of us know each other to some extent and that puts us in a new position. I think it was Tarmpropp who said "In the past we all tried to make friends but now we do".
This forum has changed and we have changed aswell. Don't try to become nostalgic, it is just different. Just let it be the way it is.

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Yeah, The new generation sucks (except for me of course ;) ). IMO we should let the "Old Skool" take back whats rightully theirs.
    btw,
    which ppl are the old generation???? :confused::D

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    I think you should invite couple of Parma fans from XT, and the forum will be come interesting straight away.....:D

And if you add couple of Milanista's like Payman & Bono, i predict eternal entertainment.....:angel::D

For the mods, i mean:D
    omg!!
    i wish here were coming some real,man u, and milan fans so i could fight with them!! :D:D:D:devil::devil::devil:
    it would be sooooooo nice!!:devil::devil::devil::devil::D

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ok....
    i think i am not expert on football,
    but i know smg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero:

i am able to fight with someone!!! :fero:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

btw,
    which ppl are the old generation???? :confused::D

Well, the Old Skool would probably be Tom, Martin, Vit, Majed, etc. people who have been here more than a year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)