ok. I'm incredibly bored!!! (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well,

the last few days i am coming to the forum and generally see nothing new,
nothing interesting and all the "good" old threads are dead.

i think all of us are quite bored and that's why the visits here are quite limited from the members as i have noticed.

we are interested in nothing anymore.

it would be nice if some new INTERESTING threads could be created from ppl with imagination or from someone who has some good ideas.....

i wish i didn't have to say that but we are human beings and we are getting bored....

i wouldn't like our great forum to empty and fall apart cause we have nothing new to talk about.
only the matches talkis are on now and even them are now kinda limited...

a worried member.....Lilianna

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Interesting Lilianna, I like it when people are honest like this. BUT, a problem may be:
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
can you give me some examples of good threads?

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i won't do it.
    because every single of us have diff. opinion and options about that.
    and diff taste.

i may like 1 thread very much and you might like smg else.
    that's why i don't want to mention which threads i mean.

and yeah...i have no problem to express what i think about the forum.
    maybe some other ppl do share the same feelings and secondly,
    i want to help making the forum more interesting.
    at least,i'll try. ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    i won't do it.
    because every single of us have diff. opinion and options about that.
    and diff taste.
    Yes, I know, that was the point I was trying to make. That's why you have to start the kind of threads you like if you feel there's not enough of them.

I feel that the forum is more divided than before regarding what threads are interesting or not. Some like the "chat" threads with 1500 replies, other like the ones that are a bit more to the point. If nothing else we can have both, or just the ones I prefer if that's ok for everybody.

Lately, I like the thread about snow, the one about Espectros(is it Esteban?) new guitar and the one about religion was interesting if nothing else.

And in the end, it's not like the thread really matters, they just go OT anyways... ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    there aren't really any threads I look forward to reading anymore. Either people don't post in the good ones anymore, or they've been taken over by childish gossip :sigh:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The Hippie thread, the back to school thread, and the DP: Hero or choker threads were all excellent. The fact that they are mine is pure coincidence :angel: *whistles innocently while looking at the sky*

No seriously, there is a lack of new good threads, we really should do something about it. On the sigames forum (the makers of CM, the forum is really huge, like 100k+) the mods start most threads as its thir job to keep the forums interesting *hint Tom, hint* ;)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    i am trying to think of an interesting topic to make a new thread but honestly nothing comes to my mind... :down:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well this is mainly a football forum so I guess the interesting topics should be in the football section of the site ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Well this is mainly a football forum so I guess the interesting topics should be in the football section of the site ;)
    that too has been less and less inspiring lately

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well I think people should post more in there than just chitty chatty in the other sections to make it more interesting. Obviously you do need to talk about other things to lighten things up, but sometimes I think it's more general chat rather than football chat on here, that's why people might find it less interesting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    well,

i think all of us are quite bored and that's why the visits here are quite limited from the members as i have noticed.

we are interested in nothing anymore.

it would be nice if some new INTERESTING threads could be created from ppl with imagination or from someone who has some good ideas.....

i wish i didn't have to say that but we are human beings and we are getting bored....

i wouldn't like our great forum to empty and fall apart cause we have nothing new to talk about.
    only the matches talkis are on now and even them are now kinda limited...

a worried member.....Lilianna

Well, to tell you the truth LIli,,, there are some quit interesting soccer threads, and everyday im posting and reading interesting fact.

The section that is not so interesting lately is the hang out forum, i dont know why.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    the hangout has been always the most interesting.

glenn: i believe that we must all send in matches and football topics but to say what more...??? we comment the match,the players etc but......up to a point.

dj:the truth is that we have been here for long time.
    but there is no new blood here.or at least not enough.
    and they are not like we are.
    the new "generation" is never like the old! ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Lil don't forget this is a football forum so it should mainly be about how to better the football section not how to better the hang out ;)

Football news are constantly happening so there's always something to read and discuss ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
    yep, it's time for the older generation to step back and let the kiddies in
    I don't agree with that at all, the "new generation" just isn't as impressive as the old.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, The new generation sucks (except for me of course ;) ). IMO we should let the "Old Skool" take back whats rightully theirs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)