Oh the long wait (2 Viewers)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
I don't think it should always involve penetration, just what goes through my mind when a guy asks me, I feel scared especially when it's a fat guy :D

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    She replied and we're going to meet tomorrow. Let's see how that goes.

Love reading the posts in this thread, really cheered me up. ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    actually,who's advice did you find most helpful?? we are all a bit mental and i would do the opposite of what we suggest, would be better to get a girls view on this to help you

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
    Love problems ahead:

A couple of weeks ago I got close with a girl in school, and we went out a couple of times and everything was perfect. Great chemistry and eventually we kissed at different moments and life was splendid. It seemed. This crazy girl suddenly barely spoked to me, and seemed really disinterested. We still say hello to eachother when I see her and she gives me her *grr* eye which I obviously interpret as an act of interest, but I guess she's just trying to tease me for a while. I can imagine that she loves the attention I give her since I've been calling her a couple of times, wanting to see her but every time she's had some reason not too. The last few days I've been equally "uninterested" but now I can't take it anymore and I'm waiting for her to respond on a text-message. I just felt I had to share this with people 'cause I'm dying over here. :D

I also want to know why women are so cruel.

You're conveniently leaving out the details of your meetings with her. Even if you kissed in that moment, there's obviously something you've said, done or behaved like, that's turned her off. My advice would be to cease all outgoing communication from hereon in. You sent the last message, and that's all you should do for now, until she returns the correspondence favourably. As for your behaviour, just play the cool card by acting indifferent, which means, no show of emotions towards her, just a very casual approach. Do not under any circumstances show her how affected you are by her, because you'll only be making it harder for yourself.

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

You're conveniently leaving out the details of your meetings with her. Even if you kissed in that moment, there's obviously something you've said, done or behaved like, that's turned her off. My advice would be to cease all outgoing communication from hereon in. You sent the last message, and that's all you should do for now, until she returns the correspondence favourably. As for your behaviour, just play the cool card by acting indifferent, which means, no show of emotions towards her, just a very casual approach. Do not under any circumstances show her how affected you are by her, because you'll only be making it harder for yourself.
    That's the problem. I can't think of anything in particular that I've done, except giving her too much attention. I'll meet her tomorrow and see how she acts, and if I feel things aren't going well I'll just end it then. That's what feels best. Next time I'll try to be cooler and take it easier. :)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    It's a very heterosexual thing to think that sex must always involve penetration
    Well said.

Thinking back, it seems so trite to dress up, pay a 30 dollar cover, make small talk (that you know you secretly despise), get blown off, try again, wiggle your way into getting a fat club-whore to open her legs and have pity-sex with you- all for 5-8 seconds of ecstasy.

And Erik, I just might take you up on the offer ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
    Hmm send her flowers, buckets of flowers or buy her a gift and send it, one good way into a girl's heart
    If she finds you unattractive, thats not gonna solve anything. :D

She'll love the flowers, but hate the guy who sent it. :D

In anycase, flowers or gifts just shower her with more attention, which he has already given her.

Now, Sadomin, what your doing is giving the girl control of the situation. If you want to be "da man" and have control of yourself, then dump her and find another girl. When the other girls start giving you attention, she will get jealous.

She thrives on being a tease because she loves the attention and the control she has over dorky romantic sensitive guys like you who fall for girls at the drop of a hat. The moment you take attention away from her (suddenly and completely), she will be shocked and confused. She might even go back into pursuing you again, to try and get you to give her more attention.

I place her in the class of "TEASE".

And you know I'm right. All of you.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++

If she finds you unattractive, thats not gonna solve anything. :D

She'll love the flowers, but hate the guy who sent it. :D

In anycase, flowers or gifts just shower her with more attention, which he has already given her.

Now, Sadomin, what your doing is giving the girl control of the situation. If you want to be "da man" and have control of yourself, then dump her and find another girl. When the other girls start giving you attention, she will get jealous.

She thrives on being a tease because she loves the attention and the control she has over dorky romantic sensitive guys like you who fall for girls at the drop of a hat. The moment you take attention away from her (suddenly and completely), she will be shocked and confused. She might even go back into pursuing you again, to try and get you to give her more attention.

I place her in the class of "TEASE".

And you know I'm right. All of you.

you are. its all about "keeping the ball in your court "

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    It is, I've done something stupid once by giving the girl the power cause I didn't want her to worry, I didn't notice the thorns :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    "Fuit la elles te suit suit la elle te fuit." Who said the French don't have good sayings.

To translate for those who don't know: Flee and she'lll follow you, follow her and she'll flee.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    "Fuit la elles te suit suit la elle te fuit." Who said the French don't have good sayings.

To translate for those who don't know: Flee and she'lll follow you, follow her and she'll flee.

Exactly

Murphys law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)