Oh my god... first Watchmen teaser out! (1 Viewer)

Jul 24, 2006
of course.. well I know they are doing the 'death ship' sequences animated and releasing them on dvd to coincide with the WM theatrical release. (then they'll cut them together for a special edition dvd like LOTR)

terry gilliam wrote a full script and treatment years back that was going to come in at $1m a page! obv since tech has improved they feel they can cram it all in ok.. but I hope it's at least 2 and a good-bit hours, I'd hate for them to cut corners..

agree with your other comments totally. I like the actors they've chosen though (apart from ozy who looks like an older tobey maguire) maybe they're implying since he's intelligent he shouldn't look beefy? i dunno.

other than his costume though I think the other outfits work really well, and the retro pic of the minutemen looks spot-on, as do the sets they've built (the official site has some sweet featurettes if you've not seen them already)

alan moore hated the other films of his work so much he's refused to put his name to this one (check the credits-weird!) it would be great if WM the movie is so good he retracts that position.. we'll see..

(obv I'm ffing excited to see this movie..)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)