Oh Captain, My Captain (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
rio became captain at old trafford with just 6 months gone.

maresca is natural born leader. i'm not saying that buffon isn't but if maresca starts playing someday he'll be a captain.
or buffon. who knows? maybe we'll get totti and have a romanista captain.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
rio became captain at old trafford with just 6 months gone.

maresca is natural born leader. i'm not saying that buffon isn't but if maresca starts playing someday he'll be a captain.
or buffon. who knows? maybe we'll get totti and have a romanista captain.
That's Manchester. This is Juve. We do things the right way.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Denmark
Current: René Henriksen
Future: Martin Laursen or Martin Jørgensen, or maybe Per Krøldrup if our stupid-ass coach ever gets a brain and calls him up.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Denmark
Current: René Henriksen
Future: Martin Laursen or Martin Jørgensen, or maybe Per Krøldrup if our stupid-ass coach ever gets a brain and calls him up.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait ... Krøldrup doesn't play for the NT yet?! :eek:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait ... Krøldrup doesn't play for the NT yet?! :eek:
I can tell by your reaction that you've seen Krøldrup in action, and that you're are as disgusted with Morten Olsen as me and my fellow danes.

Martin Laursen and Per Krøldrup are by far our two best defenders, but still Per hasn't been called up. Morten Olsen refuses to call him up, and refuses to tell us why.

Rene Henriksen is over the hill. He's to slow and not half the player he was two years ago. It would be logical to replace him with Krøldrup - a player who's a regular in a good Serie A team... but Olsen preferes players like Per Nielsen (Brøndby), Thomas Gaardsøe (WBA), Martin Albrecthsen (FCK), Brian Priske (Genk) :rolleyes: WTF!

A rumour in Denmark says that Krøldrup isn't called up, cuz he once turned down the U21 squad, cuz he had to study for his exams. Since he declined to play, and put his education first, he's been put in the dark. What a bunch of baby's!!!

Well, the media is putting some presure on Olsen these days, but he still wont call him up or explain why. When asked what he thought of Serie A, he said that there's only 5-6 good teams, and the rest are on Danish Superliga level... Say what? A comment like that, just proves that he hasn't been watching any Serie A games, including Udinese's/Krøldrups, and that he doesn't know shit about the league.

Preben Elkjær (you know who he is right?) couldn't understand how our NT coach could say something like that. "He must be suffering from lack of oxygen" he said... lol, I agree!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
:LOL:

malaysia:
capt: azman adnan? dont really know
future capt: inderaputera

okay.
actually its Tengku Hazman Raja Hasan the capt right now Sally... Azman Adnan finished international football long ago..;)

i think Akmal Rizal would make a better Capt in case Tengku Hazman is out..

*yeah..yeah..like u really care :wth::rolleyes:*

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
UAE:

current:
-Mohammed Omar (who scored with Al-Ain against Juve in the friendly match) / Fahd Ali.

Future:
-Ismail Matar.

Italy:

current:
-Cannavaro/Del Piero

future:
-Zambrotta
-NO Totti.. A player who prefer to play/pass with his club players in the NT doesn't deserve to be a captain.. :stuckup:

Juventus:
current:
-Del Piero/ Tacchi

future:
-Zambro/Buffon

Aug 1, 2003
i agree with ur juve, gandalf! :thumb:
oh i didnt know that hafiz, i think inderaputera's a great player, whos tengku raja-whats-his-name? never seen him play? :eek: and hes CAPTAIN? :eek:

is martin laursen the one who plays for milan?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I can tell by your reaction that you've seen Krøldrup in action, and that you're are as disgusted with Morten Olsen as me and my fellow danes.

Martin Laursen and Per Krøldrup are by far our two best defenders, but still Per hasn't been called up. Morten Olsen refuses to call him up, and refuses to tell us why.

Rene Henriksen is over the hill. He's to slow and not half the player he was two years ago. It would be logical to replace him with Krøldrup - a player who's a regular in a good Serie A team... but Olsen preferes players like Per Nielsen (Brøndby), Thomas Gaardsøe (WBA), Martin Albrecthsen (FCK), Brian Priske (Genk) :rolleyes: WTF!

A rumour in Denmark says that Krøldrup isn't called up, cuz he once turned down the U21 squad, cuz he had to study for his exams. Since he declined to play, and put his education first, he's been put in the dark. What a bunch of baby's!!!

Well, the media is putting some presure on Olsen these days, but he still wont call him up or explain why. When asked what he thought of Serie A, he said that there's only 5-6 good teams, and the rest are on Danish Superliga level... Say what? A comment like that, just proves that he hasn't been watching any Serie A games, including Udinese's/Krøldrups, and that he doesn't know shit about the league.

Preben Elkjær (you know who he is right?) couldn't understand how our NT coach could say something like that. "He must be suffering from lack of oxygen" he said... lol, I agree!
I've seen him once or twice but mostly I heard so much positive things about him. I figured he was Denmark's Kevin Hofland, if you will. If those are the reasons that he hasn't been called up yet then I see that the Danish NT has the same saga's as the Dutch NT, with a coach who refuses to call up Robin van Persie (Feyenoord).

This is insane! I really do hope that he will be invited to the Algarve anyway!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)