'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (6 Viewers)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Please let this NOT be true! Zlatan will only 'cause problems in our team, beleive me...

What next Cristiano Ronaldo :groan:.
Capello knows how to deal with primadonas.And Christano Ronaldo sells shirts so will Zlatan

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
well then there would be the question , how he plays in the serie a . personally i don't like him, since some serious game in the EM04, i don't hate him -....but hmm no idea. i would prefer gilardino .

edit :

++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++

Capello knows how to deal with primadonas.And Christano Ronaldo sells shirts so will Zlatan
actually juventus need do not need more money, they need titles or winings . very bad english . o_O

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
I have bought the newspaper Tutto Sport, they write everyday the first four pages of Juve, but there is nothing about Zlaten, they say the possible Strikers are:Tristan, Inzaghi, Nikolas Anelka. And Cannavaro now is official of Juve.
Here some Fotos of the newspaper Tuttosport.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
So we got a CB: We were hoping for a ferrari or a ujfalusi but we end up getting Cannavaro.(for less money)

We got a CB:we were hopin for Simone Inzaghi and Carlos Bueno we got Ibrahimovic..And in the process we made Ajay much weaker for the CL :thumb:

Moggi really is a genius :heart:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Zlatan is on his way to Turin to sign the contract!, Juve made a high offer that Ajax could not reject. What a wonderfull day!, thanks to Moggi! ;)

Ajacied

Aug 26, 2004
It's not on our official site yet, but it's in all reliable Dutch media, so It must be true

good luck with Zlatan guys and I for one am hoping now that Zlatan destroys us twice.

Unbelievable that we just sell our best player a few hours before the deadline, and just for around 15 million Euro's, while he's worth about twice as much. Unbelievable :mad:

As I said, I hope Zlatan destroys us twice now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)