'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (3 Viewers)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
10 minutes ago I awake I red the sportpage of the dutch newspaper the telegraph. ZLATAN TO JUVE and Mido to Roma. Juventus were already heavily linked with the striker and Ajax said, that Roma was a smokescreen. When I have more details, I post it here, but the deal is official!

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Zlatan would be perfect for us. :thumb:

Zlatan,Cannavaro,Emerson,Capello and maybe Jankulovski we have a great squad

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm gonna merge this thread unless I see a solid article real soon, simply for the reason that people will be extremely pissed off if this turns out not to be true. Please link us up with an official article

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm still skeptical that this is 100% true cos of all the transfer crap we've been seeing over the past few months. Still waiting for an official source...

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
If this turns out to be true, then most of you should learn to be patient to the next time, and realize what a great transfer guru Moggi actually is!

Aug 26, 2003
oh i was so excited when i read Official: Zlatan to Juve in this thread, but i can't find any news about this!!!

but maybe it could be true an another genius move from Moggi! but if not confirmed i don't believe anything!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I have read this too now, in my country, Ajax will sell him because of the VdV conflict, the price is around 15M Euros, this will hopefully be another great Juve day, imagine they joy of taking Zlatan in front of Roma too.

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    No sorry, I can't find any official article. The newest one is that Ajax is in talks with a big italian club (not Roma). This big club is Juventus, we know now. Maybe another person from the Netherlands can confirm my news, but believe me, it's true.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Sorry, it's nothing personal at all, I just don't trust anything that's not 110% official these days, especially after all the rubbish we've heard during the transfer campaign

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    oh i was so excited when i read Official: Zlatan to Juve in this thread, but i can't find any news about this!!!
    This is exactly what I mean :) people expect to see official articles saying that he's signed a contract with us.

I'm gonna have to change the thread title until it actually becomes official

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Yes, I know, but it was yesterday also on the dutch television that he was in talks with a big Italian club. Also, a man that a friend of my knows, is a lawyer of Ajax. He also confirmes the news. But let's wait for an offial article. All the official pages are from yesterday now so I think it will take 1 hour from now.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    I believe you, and Juve wont sit down and watch, Zlatan has been a target for Juve a long time, and he is one of Capello's favorites, plus Juve need a new striker, how obvious can it be.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
    Yes, I know, but it was yesterday also on the dutch television that he was in talks with a big Italian club. Also, a man that a friend of my knows, is a lawyer of Ajax. He also confirmes the news. But let's wait for an offial article. All the official pages are from yesterday now so I think it will take 1 our from now.
    It's probably best to wait in that case ;)

I hope you understand, I mean the deal for Mutu was apparently '99% done', so in my book 'in talks with' doesn't really mean much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)