Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2004
I just read on a swedish site that Zlatan has a slight injury, and he has said he hopes he can play in the match against croatia. He is a hero in Croatia as well as in Sweden because of his bosnian/croatian background.

I hope to catch some highlights on some of the sports channels I can't watch it live here :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Teresa, when I first read your location, I thought it said "a call girl stuck in Holland" :LOL:

DiVaio

Sep 1, 2004
Zlatan is a player who i hated when he played in Ajax or for Sweden. Everytime i heard speculations about him signing in to Juve i was very excited. He is a player who i love to see in my team but hate to see as an opponent.

His ego and self-confidence are something that is very good for an attacker. When he goes to the pitch he thinks he is the best in the world and that gives him that kind of mental advantage that only few players have. He simply is a winner.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know till know if zlatan will be reguler or he is a replacement player for dp or trez (imagine we pay around 20ml and put him on the bench , the same happened with kovacevic):(

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i heard zlatan talking alst night...

he was speaking really fluently english!! :)
i was very surprised....i liked it!
Well, his english is okay, but he had some problems learning Dutch. I hope he can adjust to the Italian life and language faster, cause it seems very important.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i heard zlatan talking alst night...

he was speaking really fluently english!! :)
i was very surprised....i liked it!
almost all Swedes speak good english

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jakobg ] ++

Well, his english is okay, but he had some problems learning Dutch. I hope he can adjust to the Italian life and language faster, cause it seems very important.
indeed...
oh he's clever.
he'll learn fast italian!

Sep 5, 2004

indeed...
oh he's clever.
he'll learn fast italian!
I think so.. the difference will be that italians will let hem maybe make mistakes while learning italian.. the dutch have to correct everything you say and do :blah:
I know im a californian living in Holland and i'd rather speak italian than dutch!

I have an interview with him in dutch.. the one and only interview he's ever done in dutch. He even says "sh*t I just talked dutch not normal."

you can download it from me on msn if you'd like my msn is [email protected]

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ibrah1movic ] ++

I think so.. the difference will be that italians will let hem maybe make mistakes while learning italian.. the dutch have to correct everything you say and do :blah:
I know im a californian living in Holland and i'd rather speak italian than dutch!

I have an interview with him in dutch.. the one and only interview he's ever done in dutch. He even says "sh*t I just talked dutch not normal."

you can download it from me on msn if you'd like my msn is [email protected]
oh...thanx sooo much but i will do it tomorrow cause my stupid pc is now STUCK :fero: and it's making me FURIOUS!

ok?

P.s.even though i don't speak a word dutch....i want to download it!

p.s.2.how many languages zlatan speaks?? :confused: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)