Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ibra: I love Juventus! Saturday 26 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has praised Juventus as the side that represents “the pinnacle of my career” and claims he’ll stay in Turin for many years.

“This truly is the pinnacle of my career,” the Swede told Sky Italia. “By wearing the Bianconeri jersey, I have arrived in the football world. I think it’ll be my final club, as I want to stay here forever.”

Fabio Capello had already tried to sign the Ajax player while he was at Roma, but the two finally managed to work together when both joined Juventus in the summer of 2004.

He made an immediate impact, scoring 16 goals in 35 Serie A appearances on his way to the Scudetto and at the weekend brought the Stadio Olimpico to its feet with a sublime individual effort in the 4-1 win over Roma.

“Juventus is one of the biggest clubs in the world, perhaps even the most important. They are the best of the best. For a Bianconeri player, it’s the same sensation as wearing the shirt of Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester United. No other side compares.”

Ibrahimovic’s contract expires in 2008, but there are strong reports he is in advanced negotiations for an extension to June 2010.

He also impressed the local fans by giving interviews in Italian and mouthing ‘Mamma mia!’ when he scored that fantastic goal against Roma.

“It’s something the Juventus players tend to say when they’ve either done or seen a wonderful piece of football, so the foreigners wanted to join in with that,” smiled the Swede.

Ibrahimovic was suspended for the Champions League victory over Club Brugge, but he’ll start against Treviso on Sunday alongside either Alessandro Del Piero or David Trezeguet. Lilian Thuram and Patrick Vieira are suspended, to be replaced by Robert Kovac and Giuliano Giannichedda.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
m_elayyan said:
Ibra: I love Juventus! Saturday 26 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has praised Juventus as the side that represents “the pinnacle of my career” and claims he’ll stay in Turin for many years.

“This truly is the pinnacle of my career,” the Swede told Sky Italia. “By wearing the Bianconeri jersey, I have arrived in the football world. I think it’ll be my final club, as I want to stay here forever.”

Fabio Capello had already tried to sign the Ajax player while he was at Roma, but the two finally managed to work together when both joined Juventus in the summer of 2004.

He made an immediate impact, scoring 16 goals in 35 Serie A appearances on his way to the Scudetto and at the weekend brought the Stadio Olimpico to its feet with a sublime individual effort in the 4-1 win over Roma.

“Juventus is one of the biggest clubs in the world, perhaps even the most important. They are the best of the best. For a Bianconeri player, it’s the same sensation as wearing the shirt of Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester United. No other side compares.”

Ibrahimovic’s contract expires in 2008, but there are strong reports he is in advanced negotiations for an extension to June 2010.

He also impressed the local fans by giving interviews in Italian and mouthing ‘Mamma mia!’ when he scored that fantastic goal against Roma.

“It’s something the Juventus players tend to say when they’ve either done or seen a wonderful piece of football, so the foreigners wanted to join in with that,” smiled the Swede.

Ibrahimovic was suspended for the Champions League victory over Club Brugge, but he’ll start against Treviso on Sunday alongside either Alessandro Del Piero or David Trezeguet. Lilian Thuram and Patrick Vieira are suspended, to be replaced by Robert Kovac and Giuliano Giannichedda.
Ibra: I Want To Stay At Juve Forever
11/26/2005 3:05:00 PM
Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he would like to end his career with the Bianconeri.
The Swedish international has impressed since joining from Ajax at the beginning of last season, scoring 16 Serie A goals in 35 games.

“This truly is the pinnacle of my career,” he told Sky Italia. “By wearing the Bianconeri jersey, I have arrived in the football world. I think it’ll be my final club, as I want to stay here forever.”

:touched:

Juventus is the best of the best like Ibra is the best of the best ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
had my dad over last night and put the game on, told him he would see the goal of the year by zlatan,he almost jumped out his seat and said it was more like goal of the decade

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
it was a stunning goal infact.but i guess that back heal sent the ball more higher and further that he actually intended it to make it go,a brilliant goal nevertheless.
he's looking sharper with every game.i feel sorry for treviso:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)