Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

the goal was fantastic, that chip over kuffour, amazing. he also assisted trez's second goal, he now has like 5 goals and 5 assists. i'd say he's on form.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
vlatko said:
the goal was fantastic, that chip over kuffour, amazing. he also assisted trez's second goal, he now has like 5 goals and 5 assists. i'd say he's on form.
Actually Vieira assissted Trezeguet's second goal, but the work started from Zlatan.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It would be ridiculous to give the assist to Vieira, he mishit which was going to Trez anyway, only deflected it by a few centimeters.

He did nothing in that goal really.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zlatan said:
It would be ridiculous to give the assist to Vieira, he mishit which was going to Trez anyway, only deflected it by a few centimeters.

He did nothing in that goal really.

I totally agree, but can you give the assist to Zlatan?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not really, no. An assist is more than the last touch, thats why I like to do the assists myself rather than take them off some websites that do it by "the definition".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually, I'd rather not call these an assist in football, but probably it is the closest one can get. The assist is clearer in other games.

barış

hi guys! everybody knows zlatan is the best so ı don`t have a lot of things to say. he answered all at the match ı think. go zlatan!!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The finishing was great from him, and he did it with such ease, I hope he gains his composure infront of goal.
One thing though, I didn't know Zlatan has such a whoopin pace. Its like he took only a few steps to get from the midfield to the penalty area.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
samy eljuve said:
it was actually thuram not vieira
yeah, I just wonderd what Thuram was doing in the penalty area of roma. may be he thinks it is time to score a goal again. ;) His last goal was that one against milan some 2 years ago, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)