Official: Tudor to Siena (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Croat bound for England

Igor Tudor could be set for a move to the Premiership. The giant Juve defender has been told that he is not part of Fabio Capello’s plans, with England seemingly in his sights. Tudor revealed: "Juventus want me to go out on loan in the winter transfer window, which suits me just fine. The Premiership looks my most likely destination."

source: channel4.com
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html

Another case same as Legro. I think that since Iuliano has left, and Legro has gone for a loan, Tudor should stay as a backup defender. But he seems to be frustrated to be on the bench for a long time. So what do u think we should do? Loan him or let him stay in Juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
let him stay. He is an okay backup! What happens when Canna or Thuram cant play? we have Montero and Ferrara as backup, and that wont do in CL and to win the league..

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
    dunno if tudor wants to stay with juve just to be a back up
    That's the main problem, but if he leaves, wad will happen if either canna/Thuram were ot be injured?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    With only Tudor and Montero as back ups now, i think moggi and capello couldnt be stupid enough to really sell him unless they bring in others.

He isnt the defender he once was though, so if selling him and getting money to bring in another defender who is more reliable than he is, i see that as a good idea.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Tudor is INCREDIBLE on his head, I don't know any defenders who scores on corners as much as he do. He's good when it comes to marking to, and positioning. But if you get him a little bit out of balance anyone could get by. Tudor vs technic is just vital, sell him.

Bring in anyone of the defenders we'll be linked with. I'd love to see Miguel or Pablo in black and white for example.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I will miss Tudor. I will remember his goals and his injuries :)
    And the incredible display against sweden last year. He was incredible..

Aug 26, 2003
    damn do we sell all our back ups or what? I have always liked Tudor, this guy is only 26 has hell of experience and is a rock in defence (when free of injury) but to wast him on the bench is also not good, i think Capello should more rotate! what are we doing if Thuram or Canna or (hope not) both of them got injured?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    damn do we sell all our back ups or what? I have always liked Tudor, this guy is only 26 has hell of experience and is a rock in defence (when free of injury) but to wast him on the bench is also not good, i think Capello should more rotate! what are we doing if Thuram or Canna or (hope not) both of them got injured?
    We play Montero and Ferrara......

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I highly doubt those two can play a full match, they are very good backups but shouldn't be starters. Montero and Ferrara were a superb duo for many years, but now the time has come to hand over the crown.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    Pessotto and Birindelli are both capable of playing in central defense, and Zebina used to play central defense for Roma. Then of course there's Montero and Ferrara. I think between those five players we could get by with Canna and Thuram out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)