Official Transfers Thread (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Milan’s Demetrio Albertini is officially a Lazio player after Giuseppe Pancaro moved in the other direction.

The swap deal has been touted for weeks and the player exchange was confirmed on Monday evening.

The midfielder has signed a two-year deal with the capital club after he was frozen out of the Milan squad.

The former Italian international returned to the Rossoneri this summer after a loan spell at Atletico Madrid but was told that he did not feature in the club’s plans.

Azzurri player Giuseppe Pancaro has moved to the San Siro as part of the deal but he only joins on loan.

The European champions have the option to complete the full-back’s signing next summer.

------------------
Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I would like to wage of Albertini to comment on the deal. But it seems pretty good deal Lazio. Pizarro,Stankovic, Fiore, Giannichedda, Albertini, Cesar, Dabo and even possibly Martin Jorgenson midfield would be one of the best and deepest in Serie A.:frown::frown:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Duff for 17m Sterling pounds is crazy. I was impressed with in WC, but seriously he has achieved nothing in Europe, and to cost 17m. I am worried about this because I don't think soccer industry is healthy enough to have another inflationary pressure. (Inflation itself is not a problem but ****ing piece of shit agents, sorry my language but I can't resist it, would take huge chunk of money for themselves.):fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'm happy about our midfielders this year!

We Have made to great buys in Appiah and Maresca :thumb:
Miccoli can also help out :thumb: :cool:

Tacchi, Davids, Appiah, Camoranesi, Zambrotta, Conte, Maresca, and Nedved sounds way more impressive.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Ajax Held After Sonck Own Goal

07/24/2003. Ajax were held to a 2-2 draw away to English first division side Nottingham Forest last night after a late own goal from summer signing Wesley Sonck.

The Belgian striker beat his own keeper with a diving header in the last minute to give a match that included three great goals a farcical conclusion.

Rafael van der Vaart opened the scoring with a sensational 25-yard curler after a classy move from the Champions League quarter-finalists.

South African Steven Pienaar doubled Ajax's advantage at the City Ground with another fine finish from the edge of the box.

Forest's revival started with Andy Reid's 25-yard drive and was completed by Sonck's header.

I am postin' this for all the people who argued me about sonck bein' better than Mido espcially Erik :p .i know it means nothin' but i am just tryin' to make a point which is Mido is better than Sonck.and ajax will miss him alot.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
oh my god about ajax thing, i didn't expected sonck to do this. but mido isn't at all better than sonck, he has much to learn, i have to say this, even if i like mido :)
the fact with albertini is questionable. the man is pretty old and pancaro was developing himself a ggod technique. i don't think it's a too great deal for lazio.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
Ajax Held After Sonck Own Goal

07/24/2003. Ajax were held to a 2-2 draw away to English first division side Nottingham Forest last night after a late own goal from summer signing Wesley Sonck.

The Belgian striker beat his own keeper with a diving header in the last minute to give a match that included three great goals a farcical conclusion.

Rafael van der Vaart opened the scoring with a sensational 25-yard curler after a classy move from the Champions League quarter-finalists.

South African Steven Pienaar doubled Ajax's advantage at the City Ground with another fine finish from the edge of the box.

Forest's revival started with Andy Reid's 25-yard drive and was completed by Sonck's header.

I am postin' this for all the people who argued me about sonck bein' better than Mido espcially Erik :p .i know it means nothin' but i am just tryin' to make a point which is Mido is better than Sonck.and ajax will miss him alot.
I think Erik never said Sonk was better than Mido. He merely stated that Mido is a cancer in the team, therefore Sonk would be better for Ajax as a whole.;)
Anyway, there is no question that Mido is more talented than Sonk.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i doubt sonck having more talent than mido, but he certainly owns more experience, so ... it depends what ajax is looking for, cuz they already have talent in the person of van der vaart :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Just because Sonck scored one own goal you guys think he sucks? If so, then think again because this kid has got talent and if he hits his peak you'll see a real goalscoring talent, mark my words.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Sonk is very good player, however, Mido has a chance to be a fantastic one.;). Nonetheless, if Koeman and Mido couldn't get along then Ajax is better off with Sonk, who isn't a bad replacement..:)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Official Transfers:

- Savo Milocevic to Celta Vigo
- Gabriel Milito to Real Zaragoza
- Paul Bosvelt to Manchester City

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Savo Milosevic to Celta Vigo on loan from Parma.
Gabriel Milito to Real Zaragoza for 3m euros from Independiente.
Paul Bosvelt to Manchester City for an undisclosed fee from Feyenoord.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I think Erik never said Sonk was better than Mido. He merely stated that Mido is a cancer in the team, therefore Sonk would be better for Ajax as a whole.;)
Anyway, there is no question that Mido is more talented than Sonk.
Thank you! Yes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)