Official Transfers Thread (8 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Gee, thanks. Are you sure it's not because you're lazy yourself? ;)

AJAX SIGN ESCUDÉ

Holland's most famous club has signed a defender to replace Cristian Chivu and he is Julien Escudé from Stade Rennes. Here follows a profile:

Name: Julien Escudé
Position: central defender
Date of birth: 17 August 1979
Place of birth: Chartres, France
Nationality: French, European Union citizen
Height: 184 cm (6')
Weight: 76 kg (168 lbs)
Contract: duration of 4 years. Full ownership of Ajax Amsterdam.

;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
You're stretching man!:D.
Pizarro-Fiore-Stankovic-Mendieta midfield would be too offensive IMO. What would your mid. lineup be K10?
If it were up to me, I would play pure attack :D

Lazio's midfield, Stankovic, Fiore, Giannichedda, Liverani, Lazetic, Cesar and Oddo, Mendieta

Most likely Pizzaro, Jorgensen, Zauri and Dabo.

Castroman and Baggio is still there but most likely will leave. Simeone left which I was totaly against.

Most of those players are attack minded. That's what I like about Lazio.

My midfield would be..........this is tough

--------------------Mendieta(on his old form)

Cesar ----------Fiore ----------------Pizzaro

-------------------Stankovic

Not to excluse Jorgensen and Liverani who are great. Yes, even Livernai. Remember his Perugia form? Zauri, Dabo also.

I would use a rotating system with no definate line up.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
AJAX ABOUT TO SIGN GRYGERA

Dutch giants Ajax Amsterdam are said to have reached an unofficial deal with Czech defender Zdenek Grygera. The Amsterdam club is in advanced negotiations with the youngster on a new contract that would see the Czech talent move to Amsterdam for two years.

Coach Ronald Koeman is very happy that the negotiations are going strong: "It's a good thing that we may sign another great defender. Cristian Chivu left us and Julien Escude is a great replacement but we could always use another player to strengthen the squad in that department and Grygera is a very talented youngster!"

Experts say Ajax are desperate to sign Grygera because defender Hatem Trabelsi is about to leave the Dutch capital for a bigger club. Grygera plays both in the centre and on the right flank and would therefor be a great replacement.

Ajax will have to battle Italian champions and Champions League finalists Juventus for the services of the Czech youngster though, but the latter himself said that it might be best if he first moved to the European subtop and gain some experience before moving to a real giant.

Taken from www.vi.nl
Translated by Erik
again their talent to buy young players and then sell them again
but i'm very happy for ajax anyway, is a good launching point for grygera, maybe he will come to us then ;)

Jul 19, 2003
There was a really good striker, Mohamed El-Yamani, in the 2001 Youth Cup Bronze Medalist Egyptian team, who was rumored to be heading to Juventus in the beginning of the new season (2002). Unfortunately, he's had a nearly fatal accident in Egypt and he's never been the same. He currently plays in Standard Liege.

Anyone who has footage of that tournament could watch how much of a talent he was.

One more thing, I also heard many rumors about Juventus being interested in Mido. I would've really loved for him to go there to replace that crappy Trezegeut instead of going from one of the top leagues (Spain) to a worse (France). But I hope that becomes his launch pad as was for Henry and Zidane.

And I know that some don't like him because of his attitude, but he was 18 years old at the moment. When you're in the spotlight, you're bound to get cocky at such an immature age. He's definitely changed.......I know that for sure. He just couldn't see things going back to before the clash with Koeman and that's why he accepted the only team that wished to pay 12M for him.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
yeah i am Egyptian too and my Name is Muhammed too. I am 21 and juve fan since 92/93 :D
:eek: Ya Ragel!!:D

That's a surprise. I thought I was the only Egyptian that supported Juventus as opposed to the spoiled brats 'Real Madrid.'

Nice to meet you. You're from Cairo? And where do you live now?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

That's a surprise. I thought I was the only Egyptian that supported Juventus as opposed to the spoiled brats 'Real Madrid.'

You know, those spoiled brats would be supporting different team, once Real stops winning.;). It now seems that Real is the flavor of the month, especially with the addition of Beck.:howler:. ( I supported Juve when everyone was supporting Milan)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Nice to meet you here :)

No buddy you are not alone. ;) there is an important fact here in Egypt.which is that egyptian World soccer fans are Divided into two groups. Real Madrid Fans & Man Utd fans. so it's very rare to find a juventus supporter out there.

Yeah i'm from Cairo Btw i used to support Al Ahly too but not anymore. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
AJAX ABOUT TO SIGN GRYGERA

Dutch giants Ajax Amsterdam are said to have reached an unofficial deal with Czech defender Zdenek Grygera. The Amsterdam club is in advanced negotiations with the youngster on a new contract that would see the Czech talent move to Amsterdam for two years.

Coach Ronald Koeman is very happy that the negotiations are going strong: "It's a good thing that we may sign another great defender. Cristian Chivu left us and Julien Escude is a great replacement but we could always use another player to strengthen the squad in that department and Grygera is a very talented youngster!"

Experts say Ajax are desperate to sign Grygera because defender Hatem Trabelsi is about to leave the Dutch capital for a bigger club. Grygera plays both in the centre and on the right flank and would therefor be a great replacement.

Ajax will have to battle Italian champions and Champions League finalists Juventus for the services of the Czech youngster though, but the latter himself said that it might be best if he first moved to the European subtop and gain some experience before moving to a real giant.

Taken from www.vi.nl
Translated by Erik
If Trabelsi stays: Hatem - Zdenek - Julien - John :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
From Uefa.com

Iván Campo has finally completed his move to Bolton Wanderers FC after the deal stalled on a technicality.

Technical problem
The 29-year-old defender agreed a three-year contract with the Premiership club earlier in the week, but unspecified difficulties arising during the player's medical caused the deal to be temporarily halted. However, the problem was resolved and Campo, who spent the 2002/03 season on loan at Bolton from Real Madrid CF, will now stay at the club on a permanent basis.

Striking change
Austria Under-21 striker Roland Linz has joined Austrian Bundesliga side Herold Admira, former VfB Admira Wacker Mödling, on loan until the end of the season. The FK Austria Wien forward underwent a successful trial at Ukrainian Premier League side FC Dynamo Kyiv, but opted instead to remain in his home country, hoping to gain first-team experience at Herold Admira.

Goalkeeping signing
Elsewhere in Europe, NK Zagreb have signed Dragan Stojkic on a two-year contract. The 28-year-old goalkeeper has joined from NK Marsonia, and had a brief spell with Zagreb two years ago. Among other clubs, Stojkic has also played for NK Slaven Belupo, where he set a Croatian league record in 1999/2000, going 684 minutes without conceding a goal.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Duff to join Chelsea

Damien Duff has decided to leave Blackburn and join Chelsea.

He will complete a £17 million move to the big-spending Londoners on Monday evening.

The Ireland international winger has opted to become Claudio Ranieri's fourth summer signing as the Blues boss takes his spending past £35 million since billionaire Roman Abramovich's takeover.

The 24-year-old decided upon Chelsea after Manchester United confirmed they would not be meeting the £17 million release clause in his contract with Blackburn.

Duff was in talks with Chelsea boss Ranieri over the weekend after pulling out of Blackburn's tour of America.

He will replace Alan Shearer as Rovers' most expensive sale ever and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink as Chelsea's record buy.

Chelsea finally had a fourth offer accepted for the World Cup star, who manager Graeme Souness has admitted it will be hard to replace.

Jul 19, 2003
Ronaldinho went to Barca btw......for 23M (pounds sterling)!

Damien Duff has a bad ass shot. :thumb: Very nice deal for Chelsea, but I think the price was a bit high......anyway, that doesn't bother Abramovich.

Ariel

Jul 21, 2003
I heard that Barca offered Ronaldinho, more money than they offered Beckham!( I do not know any exact ammount) :D

I don`t know if it is true :confused: But it`s funny :LOL: :LOL:

Jul 19, 2003
He did go for a higher price than they offered Beckham. But what's the surprise in that.

I'm one of those that's not at all convinced with Beckham being a superstar...however, he'll get Real Madrid so much money, they'll end up making a huge profit out of him. Think about those fanatics in SE Asia that are obsessed with him. Let him just sign a piece of toilet paper and watch how much it sells for.:eek:

But in terms of footballing abilities, check out what Ronaldinho has been doing at PSG last season. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)