Official Transfers Thread (1 Viewer)

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    Candela unveiled by Udinese
    Friday, 17 June 2005

The 2005/06 UEFA Champions League qualifiers Udinese Calcio have signed veteran defender Vincent Candela on a free transfer.

Free agent
    The 31-year-old former French international was a free agent after his short-term contract with Bolton Wanderers FC expired earlier this month and he was not offered a new deal. Candela joined the Premiership side in January 2005 after nine seasons with AS Roma.

Highly motivated
    "I am as motivated as when I joined Roma," Candela said after signing a one-year contract. "I'm in good condition and look forward to starting the new season." Udinese qualified for the Champions League for the first time after finishing fourth in Serie A.

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

who asked your opinion?:wth:
    Forum

fo·rum ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fôrm, fr-)
    n. pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr)

1: The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
    2: A public meeting place for open discussion.
    3: A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
    4: A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
    5: A court of law; a tribunal.

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    So this thread is my Idea(opinion),and if you don't like it,just piss off
    I don't think you have grasped the idea of what a forum is.

If it's "Your Opinion" then it's not fact...

And I still think- and this is my "opinion"- that it doesn't belong here.

Good of you to take critisism so well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)