Official Transfers 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
but we'll need to buy another CB, I don't trust Zebina there. Yeah, Giannichedda could play there in case of emergency but he's better in the mid. IMO

Why sell him for 5m and buy another decent CB for more. Doesn't make sense. Unless Inter gives us Cordoba for Miccoli. lol

I don't see better CB's than Tudor for less than 5m €.

Now that Lilian is going back to the NT we won't have enough of Kovac.

I trust Moggi.
Of course we need another cb... to be honest if he left i think we need 2...

But why keep someone who doesnt want to be here... who the coach has shown no interest in... Who is one of the most injury prone players we have ever had... and who also to be fair deserves more than our bench...

As i said imo its better for everyone if he leaves

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
If it'S true we should go for Gonzalo Rodriguez or Pablo.
Never seen the fuss with gonzalo.. you really rate him that highly ?

Personally i would look for milito and the much maligned but personal fav of mine bonera

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #84
    I think he's solid.

Milito is great but too expensive. Zaragoza love him. I'd bring both brothers with Juve but I'm not Moggi.

No comments on Bonera. :D

Aug 30, 2005
    why all this fuss about Cassano? Personally I prefer Mutu on the left flank, could be great if Del Piero's indisposed... What about Kompany and Maicon?? If Moggi brings those in and loans out the extras, the Juve backguard would be complete. And I thought Ashley Cole was considering a Juve move? What happened to that and Robert Pires???

Also Zaccardo and Diana could be useful on the right flank...

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
    There are a lot of players coming between 08/30 and 08/31, seem to be promising youngsters. So could anyone kindly give some materials or data of them? Thank you guys.

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
    i think we have to be confident with capello decisions about purchasing and selling players. after all, he made excellent purchases last season. jus take a look at emaerson, cannavaro and ibrahimovic. they were the 3 key purchases for last season 1st team.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Cordoba for Juventus.
    :yuck:

The difference between Cordoba and late career Montero for us is that Cordoba's hacks are caught less often by referees.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Even thinking that he is not a bad CB, i will never dare to think about bringing Cordova to Juve.
    He is mentally conditioned , he has acustomed to play in a team that scores and receives a lot of goals like Inter.
    Not our style of play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)