Official Tranfers in January (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Hi, I will like to keep viewers informed of players that move in and out of Juve this January. So this thread is created to keep every1 updated about our transfer.

IN
Mutu (sacked from Chelsea)

OUT
Iuliano (Real Mallorca)
Legrottalie (loaned to Bologna)
Tudor (loaned to Siena)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    It is a good suggestion, so ur implying that my topic will be merged?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think Bastian meant that he'll copy the information from your thread into the "Official transfers and numbers" thread ;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    The Viola have managed to shock the transfer market by signing Lecce’s Valeri Bojinov.
    In a relatively quiet transfer market, Fiorentina have completed the most surprising move of the past month. Dino Zoff’s squad has in fact signed young prodigy Valeri Bojinov in exachange for 13 million Euros and midfielder Jaime Andres Valdes.

This transfer comes as a surprise due to the fact that the highly rated 18 year-old Bulgarian striker was heavily linked in the past week with a move to either Chelsea or Palermo.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Bojinov to fiorentina. Great! Now we can use the Miccoli card to bring Bojinov to Delle Alpi in the future, since Miccoli isn't comin back, might as well make use of him.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Ok I have made the necessary changes.

And I'm surprised and pleased that my topic is revived again!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    one striker officially in, and three centre backs out. very dangerous by capello and moggi..they must have faith in our current players health.

as for bojinov, i guess if maresca and miccoli are never coming back, may as well get him.

what about Nonda?? apparently he is juves according to french newspapers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)