*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not about Obama but about his predecessor :

Kosovo´s Pristina Receives George Bush Street

The main street in Pristina today, carries the name of the current US president, George W. Bush. That is a decision by Kosvo’s cabinet, and it was brought as a sign of thanks for his support to independent Kosovo.

This is the second time the street has changed its name, until 1999 it was Vidovanska Street, then it was named into Majka Tereza (Mother Theresa) Street.

It is interesting that George W. Bush’s watch was stolen during his visit to Pristina.

Kosovo’s cabinet states that 5,000 euros has been set aside for a bust statue of Bill Clinton in Pristina.

Clinton’s figure has appeared on a banner on one of the largest buildings in Pristina, because of which that part of the city has been called “Bill Clinton settlement”.

http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=218300
-------------

Who said that no-one respects the guy? :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Not about Obama but about his predecessor :

Kosovo´s Pristina Receives George Bush Street

The main street in Pristina today, carries the name of the current US president, George W. Bush. That is a decision by Kosvo’s cabinet, and it was brought as a sign of thanks for his support to independent Kosovo.

This is the second time the street has changed its name, until 1999 it was Vidovanska Street, then it was named into Majka Tereza (Mother Theresa) Street.

It is interesting that George W. Bush’s watch was stolen during his visit to Pristina.

Kosovo’s cabinet states that 5,000 euros has been set aside for a bust statue of Bill Clinton in Pristina.

Clinton’s figure has appeared on a banner on one of the largest buildings in Pristina, because of which that part of the city has been called “Bill Clinton settlement”.

http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=218300
-------------

Who said that no-one respects the guy? :D
Our goverment seems to worship every USA president. I can't blame them though. Clinton and Bush actually helped Kosovo a lot. And Bush's watch wasn't stolen in Prishtina, it was in Albania, although the story about his watch getting stolen was said to be untrue.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another reason why I can't stand Rahm Emanuel is because in his book,
The Plan: Big Ideas for America, he calls for conscription of all Americans between 18 and 25. Basically a forced draft, which I think is unconstitutional if I recall correctly.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #456
    he has instilled hope and charisma

thats a whole lot more than what his predecessor did

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    So has he at least fed all the folk at the inauguration with a couple of loaves of bread and a few fish? :D

No doubt he has given hope, I just hope that the people will be patient enough to give him time to try and fix things and not expect change over night.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Serious showing by some of my San Francisco lady homies there (Pelosi, Feinstein)...

Well, this sh*t can't be worse than the last 8 years.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Not Directed at anyone in particular...

Anyone who complains about an Obama presidency when looking at the alternative really needs to register for a brain scan or two. If John McCain were being sworn in today people would be complaining for an entirely different reason.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    he has instilled hope and charisma

thats a whole lot more than what his predecessor did
    I don't know where the rest of the world has been for the past 200 years, but in America black people generally have to go in the back door to the White House. This is a landmark for our country. Black presidents don't grow on trees. What ya'll think this is a Tyler Perry movie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)