Official numbers (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

Del Piero should have been given #10 this time
Totti deserves the #10 more than DP because Totti's been more consistant, he's the playmaker, and Totti's a sure starter, so he should get the choice.

Also, DP's rarely played well with the #10.. i think he should keep the 7. Besides, it was DP who gave up the #10 to Totti so there won't be a dispute. DP likes the #7.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I quote some Greek play: 'Someone who looks exceedingly much like Orestes has just arrived, so Orestes has arrived' ---- no doubt about the fact that Totti indeed won the battle for the no.10 shirt. Nonetheless he won it in 2002, this time it was clear Del Piero was going to take the nr.7-shirt.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
By the way, I really do dislike the fact Totti has the nr.10 considering I play with nr.10 in my team as well.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DP was never going to get the number 10. He handed it over to Totti in WC2002 so that there wouldn't be any problems, so why would he suddenly don it again?

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
IMO Totti should have taken the initiative to offer No.10 to Alex now...

Of course, for all we know, he might have suggested it to Alex and he didn't take it

Just a thought...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I get what you mean, Ferrari. Totti could've returned the favour to Alex and offered him the number 10 shirt since this is most likely his final major tournament with the Azzurri, but it's Totti we're talking about :totti:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I get what you mean, Ferrari. Totti could've returned the favour to Alex and offered him the number 10 shirt since this is most likely his final major tournament with the Azzurri, but it's Totti we're talking about :totti:
say that twice.

when it's totti and his arrogance,you can't make sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)