!!!!!!!!!!Official Mutu is from Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:D

Mutu plots Champions League revenge

Juventus forward Adrian Mutu hopes he will get the opportunity to wreak revenge on his former club Chelsea in the Champions League final.

Final destination: Mutu believes Juve can go all the way.

The Romanian international was sacked by the London club after failing a drugs test and is currently serving a ban as a result.

However, Mutu will be eligible for the Champions League final should Juve get there and nothing would please him more than a clash with Jose Mourinho's outfit in Istanbul.

Mutu told La Gazzetta dello Sport: 'It is the club that every player dreams of.

'It is the ideal club to play at and to restart my career.

'It was destiny when you bear in mind that on several occasions I had been very close to this transfer, but the dream has come true.'

Mutu has also vowed to reform his hedonistic lifestyle.

He said: 'I will change, I no longer want my name to be linked to episodes off the pitch. I will play with the number 30 and I hope that I can be on the pitch in the (Champions League) final against Chelsea.'

The player has yet to be presented to the media and reports in Italy claim that he will start training with Juve on Wednesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They will present him Wednesday.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
He is useless and this signing is worthless for time being
Our performance is very poor these days and Mutu will not start playing before May and by that time IMO we could loose all the titles we r hoping to get
Coppa, kicked out by Atlanta
CL, I think RM will crush us
Scudetto, to be honest we don’t deserve the title, hate to say that but Milan is much better and they are the only team who can think about all the titles
I just saw this post and would like to thank Dr Juve for underestimating our chances...:rolleyes:

Copa is a waste of time, consolation gift to the teams that don't win Scudettas
RM have no talent advertising machines, not footballers.
If Milan can't score against Palermo, then how are they the better team?

My only concern is who will be our center defensive players if Thuram or Canna get injured. As an example for there replacement, the Atalanta match showed we have none.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
he would propably get number 13 or 10 if delpiero going to japan

y 13? If Dp goes, im pretty sure Mutu will get 10. Unless Cassano comes and throws a sissy fit in Moggi's bed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)