Official: Miccoli -> Benfica (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think we are desperate even for the 850.000 pounds, I really think Moggi has sumthin cookin and we needed the fast money or else he wouldn't have let him go on a loan deal.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
im so over loaning this player...sell him outright for fuk sake!
I totally agree! Get......Rid......Of......Him........NOW! FFS.
we have so many players we can dispose of that if we did out rightly sold them all we'll have a loada cash to purchase players we need. Either way looks as we'll see miccoli again next season sorting out who his next team's gonna be loaned out to.

Get......Rid......Of......Him........NOW! FFS!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think we are desperate even for the 850.000 pounds, I really think Moggi has sumthin cookin and we needed the fast money or else he wouldn't have let him go on a loan deal.
I believe that there were no willing clubs to pay for him (or anyone else for that matter). Even that €1,2M is better option than keep paying him wages and hope if someone would want to buy him. That's the reality of the current transfer market and there's not that many players in the squad now who could be sold with €10m+ fee. With the exception of Appiah everyone else was just shipped to anyone who was willing to take them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I hope he enjoys his time with Befica and gets the hell out of here. What a prick!
I hope he doesnt enjoy his time at benfica. wanna see him squirm again! lil shit, g'on b!tch again! Teaches you to mouth our club off! Now who has the last word!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

I hope he doesnt enjoy his time at benfica. wanna see him squirm again! lil shit, g'on b!tch again! Teaches you to mouth our club off! Now who has the last word!!
Maybe you have a point here :D Let the moron suffer more

Jul 28, 2002
I hope the little guy has an amazing season, much more profitable for our club, cos more people will be in for him.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Miccoli agrees Benfica loan Wednesday 31 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker Fabrizio Miccoli will play for Benfica this season after the two clubs agreed a loan deal.

The Italian international will fly out to Portugal on Wednesday to finalise terms and put pen to paper on a 12-month contract.

"It’s true, we have reached an agreement," the forward told Portuguese television station Antena 1.

"I’ll be in Lisbon later this morning. I’m very happy with the move and I will sign for one year."

Champions Juventus were hoping to substantially cash in on the player who was defined as a ‘piggy-bank’ by director general Luciano Moggi this summer.

However, they are understood to have only netted around £850,000 for the player’s loan, even if Benfica will have to pay a further £3.6m if they want to buy him outright next summer.

Miccoli, who returned to Turin after spending last season at Fiorentina, had previously rejected moves to CSKA Moscow and Portsmouth.

The Italian is the second Serie A player to join Benfica in as many days after Giorgios Karagounis left Inter for the Portuguese champions.

Another player who has quit Italy is Argentine striker Diego Milito who has joined Real Zaragoza from Genoa.

The Spaniards, who also have his brother Gabriel on their books, have secured an option to buy the player at the end of a two-year loan spell.

Milito was wanted by Inter but they viewed his proposed arrival as too expensive. The Nerazzurri are now being linked with Simone Inzaghi of Lazio and Valencia’s Marco Di Vaio.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tha Bo$$ ] ++
I'm glad he's gone to Benfica as now he can cause Man Utd some problems in the Champions League Ha Ha
Yeah!! every Serie A supporters should hate Man Utd and Liverpool, the most fluke teams in the universe!!

Hope Miccoli will bring his scary Eagle to the pitch and trained it to bit Van der Sar, Scholes, Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Keane and etc hahaahahaaa :D

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++

Yeah!! every Serie A supporters should hate Man Utd and Liverpool, the most fluke teams in the universe!!

Hope Miccoli will bring his scary Eagle to the pitch and trained it to bit Van der Sar, Scholes, Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Keane and etc hahaahahaaa :D
I'd put Liverpool as flukier, especially last season, but I know what u mean about Man U in the past!

Hopefully Riquelme and Forlan will do the business against them too:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)