OFFICIAL - Mark Iuliano joins Mallorca! (1 Viewer)

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
We need to buy some defenders in the transfer window because Mark Iuliano has already left and Nicola Legrottaglie and Igor Tudor could be leaving aswell so that leaves us with Montero, Birindelli, Ferrara and Pessoto. If any injuries happen to Cannavaro or Thuram we will be very vunerable at the back especially with Montero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Iuliano Delighted By Mallorca Move
1/13/2005 8:15:00 PM
Mark Iuliano is relishing a fresh challenge at Mallorca after he completed his move from Juventus.
The 31-year-old explained that it did not take him long to decide that a move to the Balearic club was the right move, even though they are in a relegation scrap.

But he also revealed that there were controversial reasons behind his inability to win a regular place in the Juve starting line-up over the past two seasons.

"I was not playing at Juventus for reasons that I do not want to make public ," he said. "I think that joining Mallorca was the best move.

"After nine years in Turin I needed a new challenge.

"The club president, Mateo Alemany, only needed 15 minuts to convince me to join. It is a great opportunity for me both personally and professionally.

"The only concern I had was the position of Mallorca in league, but I have come here to help them and to enjoy success in the next few seasons."

source: goal.com
--

What does Iuliano can mean for reasons?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #80
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++

"I was not playing at Juventus for reasons that I do not want to make public ," he said. "I think that joining Mallorca was the best move.
    What is he talking about, the fact that he's shite has been public for years now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)