Official: Madrid Sign Woodgate (1 Viewer)

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    it´s better tahn di vaio, miccoli and injury trez and tired del piero and other flukes................
    the funny thing is that a clubs like the one you support can just dream having these players.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    I see....bah. it wouldn't hurt that much for a couple more wouldn't it?:D
    that's the spirit boy, that's the spirit...

Vedder, now you're comparing Barca and Porto?!

vedder

Jun 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

the funny thing is that a clubs like the one you support can just dream having these players.
    without those "dream " players i won everything and you were watching the tv sucking your finger........ and saying "i wish to be in gelsenkirchen and to touch the CL CUP.............

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by vedder ] ++

without those "dream " players i won everything and you were watching the tv sucking your finger........ and saying "i wish to be in gelsenkirchen and to touch the CL CUP.............

:rofl: just to tell you, that night i wasn't watching tv at all. when the likes of porto are in the CL final, how can you watch tv then?

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

I cant wait to see real now, becks, owen, woody :thumb: :D
    'This is exactly what they want to hear, Real know what they are doing, and they will get the scandinavian fans aswell with this buys.
    More popularity=more money=more expensive players= a great team=more trophies

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by vedder ] ++
    deco, ronaldinho, etto, giuly and larsson will tear the defense a part..............
    I doubt it, tyou obviously have no idea just how brilliant a defender Woodgate is. Samuel is the worlds best imo, I can't see many teams "tearing them apart"

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Woodgate Passes Madrid Medical

Jonathan Woodgate passed Real Madrid's medical examination on Friday and will begin training with the club this weekend.
    There were some concerns regarding the former Newcastle and Leeds defender's fitness because he had been sidelined for four months after rupturing a thigh muscle.

But Woodgate proved to be in excellent physical condition and the exams went on with out a hitch.

Woodgate is expected to be Madrid's last major signing this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)