Official: Legro to Bologna (loan) (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
For god sake why not PERMENANT SELL
Mate, I'm actually happy that we only loaned him out.

There is no way we can get a decent sum by selling him at the moment.

So, why not just loan him, and hey, maybe he would rediscover his Chievo form at Bologna.

That way we can get a decent price for him or even better still, bring a confident and in form player back!

We won't lose much even if the player flop - again - at Bologna, don't we?

Forza Juve,

Tacca03

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
at last we did something about him! we loaned him out. Okay, its better than having him in Turin, so im extremely happy. Next is Appiah and Montero!

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++

Mate, I'm actually happy that we only loaned him out.

There is no way we can get a decent sum by selling him at the moment.

So, why not just loan him, and hey, maybe he would rediscover his Chievo form at Bologna.

That way we can get a decent price for him or even better still, bring a confident and in form player back!

We won't lose much even if the player flop - again - at Bologna, don't we?

Forza Juve,

Tacca03
agreed

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Given his golden dustbin award this year, I agree that we have more to win than lose by loaning him out first and seeing if he can prove himself as an improved player elsewhere ... before we commit to selling him at a final price.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hmm this move may give us a buying option on Mourad Meghni ;) that would be so smart of Moggi! :D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
For god sake why not PERMENANT SELL
loan is ok, at least he wont mess up our defensive this season
in the summer, we gonna offer him n nonda for chivu
wahahaha

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Given his golden dustbin award this year, I agree that we have more to win than lose by loaning him out first and seeing if he can prove himself as an improved player elsewhere ... before we commit to selling him at a final price.
exactly, also givin him some playing time elsewhere might boost his selling price

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Do you really think that Bologna would sell Meghni for Legro? Would that not be (on Bologna's part) the worst piece of business ever?

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Do you really think that Bologna would sell Meghni for Legro? Would that not be (on Bologna's part) the worst piece of business ever?
Well, I read the loan of Legro gives us an option on Meghni. Of course we still have to pay the price, but no ther team will be allowed to sign Meghni during the time of the option.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
well you better check out the news mate, because moggi is very intrested in megnhi .... we will surely get either megnhi or mascherano .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)