Official Juventus Fan Club (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Does anyone know of an official Juventus Fan Club ? Does it exist? I've been looking for it for a while, but gave up couple of months ago.

A friend of mine is a member of an MU fan club. It costs something like $50 a year, but members get all kinds of priviledges, such as discounted tickets for home and away games, good coordination between local fan clubs in different countries, even "backstage" passes.

It would have certainly been nice to have and official fan club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
There's tones of official clubs!

http://www.centrojuventusclub.com/

For Italy: click (on the left) on Juventus Club in Italia and then choose a province.

For foreign countris: click (on the left) on Juventus Club nel mondo and you'll see if there's one in your country

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thanks Nina

I am happy to see that there is one, but the site is only in Italian. It's unfortunate, considering that 90% of Juventus' support comes from outside of Italy.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    One? There's tones of official juve fan clubs in Italy and some in around the wrold. I made a screen shot for the ones around the world.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    sIAMO nOI jUVE, if you ever stop by there would you please share with us what that club actually does?

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I'm part of the Official Juventus Club Koper (Slovenia) and when you register you get this card and then the club organizes trips to Torino to see the games and they offer you a discount for fan gear etc. :) Their main purpose is though that they air ALL Juve's games, be it Seria A, CL or Coppa in a pub or a community room or something like that and you can come and watch with other juventinis :cool:

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Great! Do you guys ever get tickets for away games? :)
    Are there any discounts?

Old Delle Alphi is always half empty, I wouldn't be surprised if they were giving away home tickets...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    I'm part of the Official Juventus Club Koper (Slovenia) and when you register you get this card and then the club organizes trips to Torino to see the games and they offer you a discount for fan gear etc. :) Their main purpose is though that they air ALL Juve's games, be it Seria A, CL or Coppa in a pub or a community room or something like that and you can come and watch with other juventinis :cool:
    Awesome :touched:

That'll never happen in Australia.

1. Getting to Torino and back would cost a fortune
    2. There's no fan gear to speak of
    3. It's impossible to air all of their games because of the lack of coverage here

:fero::fero::fero:
    :fero::fero::fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)