Official Henry to Barca-maher just nutted himself, jack just threw up (4 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm by no means an Arsenal fan but this is not right :(
Shame on you, Thierry. "This is my last contract", you said to the Arsenal fans only months ago. And now you have signed for one of the ugliest clubs in the entire world. VAFFANCULO.

This makes me also very proud of our very own Gigi BUFFON, who could've been at Barca or Milan or anywhere in the world right now, but opted to follow his heart!! La maglia di bianconera per sempre!!!!

FUCK ALL THE TRAITORS!!! GRANDE GIGI! ALEX! PAVEL! DAVID! MAURO! FORZA JUVE!

Sep 14, 2003
I'm by no means an Arsenal fan but this is not right :(
Shame on you, Thierry. "This is my last contract", you said to the Arsenal fans only months ago. And now you have signed for one of the ugliest clubs in the entire world. VAFFANCULO.

This makes me also very proud of our very own Gigi BUFFON, who could've been at Barca or Milan or anywhere in the world right now, but opted to follow his heart!! La maglia di bianconera per sempre!!!!

FUCK ALL THE TRAITORS!!! GRANDE GIGI! ALEX! PAVEL! DAVID! MAURO! FORZA JUVE!

Please refer to my avatar..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
Shevchenko said "i want to follow Baresi & Maldini & retire in Milan"... than later said "i want to learn English in London"...

Henry will say "Dein's departure convinced me"...

LOLZ...

Jul 23, 2006
Henry is a choker.
He'd fit right in with the rest of the Barcelona squad.

Oh and I hope he fails miserably at Barcelona.:eyebrows:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It has been Wengers policy to buy cheaply so I guess it's only logical that he offloads players for peanuts as well :disagree:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
what a team! Barca getting Chivu and Henry and Real loosing Beckham and Carlos. I'll follow Barca next season like Juve.
Barca: Valdez, Puyol, Zambro, Thuram, Chivu, Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry and Eto' and ....

Really great! Messi + Ronaldinho + Deco + Henry and Eto'. They will make history.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Elayyan must be on cloud 9 :)

Congratulations brother :)

Lets see who will replace Henry at Arsenal.. I think they have a good squad of youngsters and will sure bounce back and sign a great forward. Rumor has it, they are after Martinz.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
what a team! Barca getting Chivu and Henry and Real loosing Beckham and Carlos. I'll follow Barca next season like Juve.
Barca: Valdez, Puyol, Zambro, Thuram, Chivu, Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry and Eto' and ....

Really great! Messi + Ronaldinho + Deco + Henry and Eto'. They will make history.
I hope you get molested

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

You don't seriously think they'll keep all those players, do you?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
i don't see how Barca can fit Messi... Eto'o... Henry & Ronaldinho... surely 1 of them will leave...

Messi is their King... so Eto'o or Ronaldinho would be leavin'...

mondo1

May 14, 2006

what did they win this year with messi ronaldinho deco eto?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Gloryhunter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)