Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well not really official but it will be in about 3 hours time. Remember who told you about Capello to Juve first :D

Anyway this is the report I just finished writing for Soccerage so you`re the first ones to see it ;)

Vieri Signs For Juve

According to the latest news coming out of Italy, Christian Vieri has today agreed to a deal that will see him back in Turin with Juventus.

Even though it is not official yet, a press conference is expected to be held today at 6pm, where the exact details of the operation will be revealed. The deal will see Marco Di Vaio joining Inter and a sum of money in favour of the nerazzurri.

This twist of events goes against what Massimo Moratti stated this morning: "It all depends on what the player wants. We are evaluating, we have the requests of some clubs but for now we have not changed our mind."

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Ah yes forgot to mention..luckily no Maresca was included in the deal ;) Vieri signed for around 4 years but is not 100% certain yet so I didn`t mention it.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    are you seriues???

you mean this???

:D

YESSSS!!!!

if in 3hours i see nothing on tv internet ore teletekts i will come to you and kick your ass zizou :D

Fighters

May 7, 2004
    This is a ridiculous move by Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega. We should be targeting top young players and not over-rated strikers that are always injured.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Zizou... this is excellent news!

My God... I can't hide my excitement... after this press conference I am buying beer to my collegues!

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    Ok, then we can forget Gilardino or somebody else!!!

But if it will be true, its sad that Di Vaio couldn't really prove that he deserve to play in Juve! He will score many, many goals at Inter I think...

But I hope the best for Vieri!!!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I'll be expecting you Genesio ;)
    so that means it isent treu???:down:

ore is it ? :D:angel:

but hey man RESPECT TO YOU

you make artikals for soccerage.com

can you make 1 about how bad real and spain is and how PEREFCT JUVENTUS AND ITALY IS.
    and making fun of spanish football and stuff :D pleas

and for the funn can you put on soccerage.com

that totti and nesta have signed for juventus.:D

everybody would be shoket :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I'd rather had Gilardino, and 4 years are too many, but oh well that's how Capello won the league in his first season with Roma (by getting Batigol).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    if Trez is leaving, I hope we get another young striker such as Gilardino.
    if Trez is not leaving, give chance to those young player from our primavera, Benjamin and Chiumento
    getting bobo is the killer blow for any chances of Trez staying.

Do you honestly see Trez or Vieri sitting on the bench?!

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Stephanho the same that made me announce Capello a day before other websites :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Nothing terrible about that...

Don't worry about the money, there will be enough for the defense. And 116 out of 220 games is not all that bad. I wonder how many Del Piero played...

Vieri is one great signing!

Oct 1, 2002
    Majed, if we really sold Trezeguet, we'll get additional money to buy another promising young striker.(Gilardino, Cavenaghi, etc..)
    if not, we have Vieri and Treze as striker, DP and Miccoli as support striker.
    the fifth striker could be benjamin or Chiumento.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Stephanho the same that made me announce Capello a day before other websites :D
    and how you get this information???

to you ahve the phone number off capello and vieri???
    ore maybe moggi's sell phone number:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)